• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum speed?

This is the most stable forum with always good access times and trust me, I visit a sh1tload of rugby forums (from South Africa on 10Mb ADSL using FireFox)
Thank you and keep it up

I've never had an issue with speed, I'm running Sky wireless broadband rockin a 13mbps speed.

I access this site from a variety of connections (all NA).
Depending on where I am, the connection speed varies, but TRF never has an issue.
Accessed with Waterfox on wireless most of the time, quick as hell. (Just clocked 39Mbps)

"post quick reply" is currently my only option. I don't know if this is because everything else is taking too long (and then i give up or time = infinity), or if it is a seperate issue. For instance , a circling thing just happens forver (seemingly) if I click "reply to thread" or "reply with quote" or "save" after clicking edit and doing editing.What's more, when i do write a pely in "quick reply" then click "post quick reply" it asks me to log in and then it posts my posts without all the paragraphs I had put in. All of this occurs on 3 different browsers and two different computers.

actually that time i didn't get prompted to login.

but it did get rid of my paragraphs

Last edited by a moderator:
"post quick reply" is currently my only option. I don't know if this is because everything else is taking too long (and then i give up or time = infinity), or if it is a seperate issue. For instance , a circling thing just happens forver (seemingly) if I click "reply to thread" or "reply with quote" or "save" after clicking edit and doing editing.What's more, when i do write a pely in "quick reply" then click "post quick reply" it asks me to log in and then it posts my posts without all the paragraphs I had put in. All of this occurs on 3 different browsers and two different computers.

actually that time i didn't get prompted to login.

but it did get rid of my paragraphs

The reason for the log out is because you are seen as 'inactive' while writing - so the forum logs you out. It's a time issue. It shouldn't get rid of paragraphs however...

The reason for the log out is because you are seen as 'inactive' while writing - so the forum logs you out. It's a time issue. It shouldn't get rid of paragraphs however...

Ahh, good to know. I am now using the Opera web browser and all my problems have vanished. All my problems still exist on firefox, chrome and internet explorer though but i only use chrome for uni (as opera isn't supported for an online program I need to use) and the other two on my gf's computer (she doesn't have opera), so no biggy as I'll just use opera on my computer for the forum.

Speed seems fine to me.

This is one of the fastest loading/browsing sports forums on the net

The speed isn't an issue for me getting posts onto the board i'm having problems with.

Posted twice today and they still not on forum.

Good speeds in Straya - Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide - As well as Woldog's Qld we have a pretty good spread.

Latest posts