• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Hierarchy

Remember An Tarbh vaguely , Saw a few speedy posts and RC posts often enough...

I really miss rugbywriter however..

All before my time.
I feel like that one friend who joined the group late and missed out on all those fond memories.
At least I have the power of a mod to make up for my inadequacies. Who wants a banning?

I too feel like a bit of a blow in now and again..then I realize how ****ing deadly I am.

Tarbh was pretty slick, pretty much ran the Magners and Heineken sections of the forum. I still use his prediction league format when I'm doing them. The Welsh boys were good lads too, shame to lose them. Oh well, at least we still have Cyril.

I also miss Lekso, Intercept King JDV, MunsterMan, Best_Fullback and of course that crazy one who was in love with Saracens. Still, it's all swings and roundabouts. We've picked up some pretty decent members recently, especially since the start of the 6 nations. I'd like one really high quality troll though, we've been a while without one of them.

Tarbh was pretty slick, pretty much ran the Magners and Heineken sections of the forum. I still use his prediction league format when I'm doing them. The Welsh boys were good lads too, shame to lose them. Oh well, at least we still have Cyril.

I also miss Lekso, Intercept King JDV, MunsterMan, Best_Fullback and of course that crazy one who was in love with Saracens. Still, it's all swings and roundabouts. We've picked up some pretty decent members recently, especially since the start of the 6 nations. I'd like one really high quality troll though, we've been a while without one of them.
There is a name I have not seen in a long time.

Yes a thousand times yes....Can we bring rugbywriter back?

There is a name I have not seen in a long time.

Yes a thousand times yes....Can we bring rugbywriter back?

Rugbywriter was fantastic. The thread he made when he was leaving was hilarious, I might have a look to see if I can't dig it out...

I almost died laughing at that..I could feel his tears smashing off the keyboard..

Haysie...**** ..it's crazy how people move on.

I'll probably be an old goon on this website...

Halfway there mate. Definitely a bit goonish.

...And by goonish I mean a complete twat :p

Last edited by a moderator:
And by complete twat I'm sure you mean friendly overlord.

Durbutter....that's another good poster gone.

Durbutter posted last in November I think, so I wouldn't give up on him yet.

And I know what I meant!

Intercept King was/is ace. Helped me out so many times when I tried some R08 mods.
Rugbywriter was wonderful as well, especially how stopped posting when we won the Currie Cup.

Savage Lez was a very good/poor troll. He still pops by every so often.

Edit-
SaracensAngel! She was excellent. I wish she stuck around after the Saracens won the Premiership, would have been such fun.

Intercept King was/is ace. Helped me out so many times when I tried some R08 mods.
Rugbywriter was wonderful as well, especially how stopped posting when we won the Currie Cup.

One of Newport's less publicised successes.

Yes. I loved him too...**** looking back on some of my old postings I was a **** starting off.

Was...

I'm pretty sure I was a proper gaming section n00b ie. a total prat.

Lads...I keep hearing "congratulations you won!" coming from my laptop for the last few days...what the **** is happening...have I a virus?

Latest posts