• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

There changed it(I do love the force). Can we have the 2nd row thread back now. ;)

Much better, now it just needs the following statements and the thread will reappear:

- David Pocock can slam a revolving door.
- Nathan Sharpe won a game of Connect 4 in three moves.
- Richard Brown can cut through a hot knife with butter.
- Ben McCalman grew a beard by the age of 15...... seconds.
- Sam Wykes got into a knife fight..... the knife lost.

;)

Last exam tomorrow (Invertebrate Zoology) so I'm pulling out all the stoppers: £4.39

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Holy ****...4 whole quid...

Someone get on the boat over and write a paper about some nice amoebas

Spicy Chicken pizza from Hollywood Pizza in Aber is the best food on this planet.

Honestly the XL bacon has it all...Bacon....Beef ...its flame grilled(APPARENTLY)Tastes like it anyway.. it is just dripping with awesomeness...and a little bit of fat...Honestly would eat them quite a bit

Hollywood Pizza sounds like one of those shitty local kebab shops who always give you a mountain of cheese and no toppings on their always 2-for-1 deals.

I thought that the first time I saw it, but it's literally the best pizza place I've ever been to

XL bacon. If I'm ever near a burgers king the urge is too great to go without it. Ooooooo first thing I'm now going to do tomorrow lunchtime.

This thread is making me sick. Good thing I'm going back to France soon where I will be able to enjoy delicious and healthy food...

Latest posts