• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First Match

well it will last the FIRST Night at least, may have to order some more but my priorities lie like this:
RUGBY 2005
GUINNESS
RUGBY - LIVE (or TV Broadcasts)
FOOD
WOMEN (moves to Pos 3 when No Rugby on)

hmm... probably Fiji vs. Tonga or Scotland vs. England at Twickenham

Then for Super 12 Blues vs. Brumbies

haha cant wait until march eight

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 19 2005, 07:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 19 2005, 07:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 19 2005, 07:00 AM

Just ordered a crate of Guinness
That has to be the greatest thing I've ever heard. [/b]
And that has to be the second cratest thing I have ever heard.

The greatest thing I have ever heard will be said in the next week by someone on TRF. It will be:

EA Sports announces NZ release date as the 4th of March.

Keeping on topic.....my first match will be with the Crusaders against the Brumbies (REVENGE!!). Wally, C.A, Springbok Fan, and Andy Tarhb....you have 18 months to train your relexes before we meet ONLINE. Consider this a formal warning
<
<
<
<
<
Now C.A..get back to work and stop surfing the net during work hours
<

Saint's Vs Tigers at Franklins Gardens.

Than Ireland Vs All Blacks at Lansdown Road.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 19 2005, 09:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 19 2005, 09:43 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 19 2005, 07:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 19 2005, 07:00 AM

Just ordered a crate of Guinness

That has to be the greatest thing I've ever heard.
And that has to be the second cratest thing I have ever heard.

The greatest thing I have ever heard will be said in the next week by someone on TRF. It will be:

EA Sports announces NZ release date as the 4th of March.

Keeping on topic.....my first match will be with the Crusaders against the Brumbies (REVENGE!!). Wally, C.A, Springbok Fan, and Andy Tarhb....you have 18 months to train your relexes before we meet ONLINE. Consider this a formal warning
<
<
<
<
<
Now C.A..get back to work and stop surfing the net during work hours
<
[/b]
I don't think we'll have to wait that long for a decent footy game to play online.

Too right mate..good on ya....yep, she'll be right.

If only we had the technology and know how of Locks and Co......put up a personal highlights thread of great moments during our play (I think I would probably emulate a Crusaders/Reds match that took place last week) hmmmmmm.....yes that would be nice for starters.

I was saying to umo just last night how I can't want to stomp all over you Kiwis. It will be great to get a sort of TRF round robin competition going. We could even take part in some sort of knock out tournament.

Me, i'm french, my first match, France-New Zealand, and for the clubs, Toulouse-Biarritz.

I'm sorry if I confused anyone, I can see where it might not be clear, but I'm just looking for who/what your very first match is going to be.

If international, club, or a mix -- what is your very first match going to be?

Not what are your first few matches going to be.

Sorry I wasn't clear.
<

According to locksley, the Lions aren't available for quick games (at the start anyway, he hasn't unlocked anything).

So...
Chiefs v Crusaders @ Hamilton @ Night.

Stade Toulousain vs Stade Français

or

Stade Toulousain vs Biarritz Olympique

(i want to see how EA rates the finest french clubs)

then i'll go through a 6 nations with france

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 25 2005, 06:59 AM
Bath v shite Italian team ------------ robbinho
<
Good Lad. It'll have to be Treviso, after the fig puckers beat us in the Heiny Cup. I can even play it at the Rec too.

Sorry for the delay in the update, thanks for the submissions.

For those interested, First Match list is on page 1 of this thread.

Latest posts