• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FH Studios Rugby 13 Patch

atm there are modders quitting and there is barely busy to sort out the SA patch which is coming out very soon. but we have been getting alot off argentinans requesting a argentinian patch to be produce so most likely it will be made but we only have one argentinian modder but we need alot more information about the argentinian rugby

atm there are modders quitting and there is barely busy to sort out the SA patch which is coming out very soon. but we have been getting alot off argentinans requesting a argentinian patch to be produce so most likely it will be made but we only have one argentinian modder but we need alot more information about the argentinian rugby

Thank you very much! I will try to provide as much information as possible

I don't hav3 C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports(TM) Rugby 08 on my computer -_- help please?

- - - Updated - - -

where do I extract the exe. file to?

I don't hav3 C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports(TM) Rugby 08 on my computer -_- help please?

- - - Updated - - -

where do I extract the exe. file to?
um.. What version off windows do you have ?

Hey everyone,
Some help would be great. Every-time I get an injury on PC it sometimes freeze the game. I know the easiest solution is to turn off injuries, but kind of defeats the purpose in a great world league Career mode. Any help please. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it doesnt (mostly does)...does this happen to other people. I do have a 'real' version which i bought.
Cheers.

Hi,

I was wondering if the new northern patch is still gonna come out?

Thanks ^_^

Hi,

I was wondering if the new northern patch is still gonna come out?

Thanks ^_^

hey man, sorry to disappoint you but this patch has been abandoned for sometime due to lack of communication across the FH studios and inactive members.

Latest posts