• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FH Studios Rugby 13 Patch

Hi,
I gave a try to your patch and it seems to be a nice work although quite buggy. Meanwhile I noticed that there are 7 default French teams among European. I hope that you swap the default Biarritz (currently on its way to relegation from Top14) and Stade Francais with actual Heineken Cup participants from France, ie. Montpellier and Perpignan (http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/heinekencup/clubs/index.php).
Well, unless it's a problem I beg to make at least 10 French teams (not only 7) in Northern Hemisphere patch so we could better experience probably the best european league (http://www.lnr.fr). I suggest 7 current Heineken tournament participants + default Stade Francais & Biarritz + Brive (or Bayonne).
Thanks for your previous efforts.

yeah we will put Montpellier and Perpignan in :)

what in the 2013 nh patch or the 2014 patch

in this northern patch we are, remember we don't have top 14 orange, but we are still making the Heiniken Cup, so the French teams that are not in the heiniken cup will not be in the Northern Patch, but we might make a seprate patch for the French top 14 later on

AFTER PLAYING IT FOR LIKE 4 HOURS STRAIGHT I noticed that:

WHO THE HELL IS GONRAD SMITH
WHY IS IZZY FALOU WEARNING SKINS
WHY IS THE NEW ZEALAND MAROI TEAM a TEAM OF SOUTH AFRICAN PLAYERS
WHY DOESN'T JAMES HORWILL HAVE A BLUE HEADGEAR ON ( HE LOOKS LIKE A IDOIT)
WHY IS MA'A NONU WEARING SKINS
WHY IS JAMES O'CONNOR IN THE FRANCE TEAM AND VINCENT CLERC IN THE WALLABIES TEAM
WHAT WRONG WITH MANU TAULILAGI
WHY IS JESSE MOGG ON THE COVER (FOR AUSTRALIA)
WHY IS THE URUGAYAN TEAM THE ARGENTINEN TEAM
WHY DOES TWICKENHAM HALF A PITCH HALF DARK GREEN AND HALF LIGHT GREEN
WHY DOES JOE ROCKOCOKO AND QUADE COOPER HAVE RED HAIR
WHY IS AUSTRALIA UNDER RANKED WHY GUYS SHOULD RANK BY THE LATEST IRB RANKINGS

PLEASE ANSWER

Last edited:

WHY IS JAMES O'CONNOR IN THE FRANCE TEAM AND VINCENT CLERC IN THE WALLABIES TEAM

PLEASE ANSWER
we are aware off this and we will be producing a bug fix patch to repair all those problems im not 100% sure when its coming out but soon i think

PLEASE ANSWER
please calm down man, we are fixing these issues, but the headgear issue with Horwill is not a big deal, i mean head gear, is head gear

Hi,
I can't get it. Simply, are you going to release Northern patch 2013 with Montpellier and Perpignan (actual participants of Heineken Cup) or with Biarritz and Stade Francais (default teams)?
Separate patch for entire Top14 is magnificent idea! Can't wait for it.

please calm down man, we are fixing these issues, but the headgear issue with Horwill is not a big deal, i mean head gear, is head gear

Sorry for over exaggerating but can you guys fix the bugs please because the one with the Players having red hair is really annoying . PLEASE

Also, can you guys enable Creating Players because I really like it with the new roster and can you have yellow adidas f50 adizero boots for id:boot 15

PLEASE THANKS

Hi I see Bryan Habana has white legs, Duane Vermeulen has brown legs as well as Frans Hougaard. Eben Etzebeth and Flip vd Merwe are brown, so there are still a few glitches regarding the player apearance. But still it is a great patch, I have waited so long for another updated patch, thanks for the great work guys!

Hi I see Bryan Habana has white legs, Duane Vermeulen has brown legs as well as Frans Hougaard. Eben Etzebeth and Flip vd Merwe are brown, so there are still a few glitches regarding the player apearance. But still it is a great patch, I have waited so long for another updated patch, thanks for the great work guys!

yeah we are fixing all those errors at the moment,

problem with rugby league

hi all

if i play rugby league and the transfer window opens there is only one name. namely "PLACE HOLDER" how can i fix this? please help!!!!!!

hi all

if i play rugby league and the transfer window opens there is only one name. namely "PLACE HOLDER" how can i fix this? please help!!!!!!

we advise you not to play world league util the Northern Hemisphere patch is released because we did not update the world league fully in the Southern Patch

we advise you not to play world league util the Northern Hemisphere patch is released because we did not update the world league fully in the Southern Patch

Ok thanks alot man. any idea when next patch will be available?

Hey guys love the patch and I sincerely thank you for being the only people to update Rugby 08 since The Intercept King haha! (rugbychallenge is a waste of time) Anyway... It's been a while since I've played around with 08 on PC and need to refresh the mind a little :p

1. Just wondering if I have installed it wrong or is it just a bug that alot of the Northern Hemisphere teams only have half a correct kit.. for example I believe Sale have half their kit (front) but the back of their kit is Bay of Plentys? this happens with all the north teams because they double up with ITM cup teams for some reason? so did I install wrong or is that just in the patch?

2. Alot of place holders in World League? I think you answered this already but was just wondering if you will fix it up eventually haha?

3. Okay so I'm a rookie with the whole editing scene and using Woosah editor but I love different types of headgear! is there a way to assign different head gears (custom ones like Horwills) to the headgear slots in the editor (theirs like 17 head gears and a tape option?) and also is it possible to use head gear on custom faces? aka put headgear on Richie Macaws custom face again?

4. This is the main problem I have at the moment and I believe theirs an easy way to fix it, but I just forgot how haha! the red heads for the likes of Quade Cooper and what not or a custom face shows up as different until you zoom in e.g Todd Clever from USA is bald from the end on view until you zoom right in.. on the last mod (12) I just changed the graphics or something and it fixed the problem.. so Is this possible with your version?

5. Custom screen resolution.. 1366 x 768, I have a hex editor which I just downloaded but have not one clue of how to use it, would anyone be able to help?

6. Noob question but does the global edit button on the editor edit the player for every single format e.g mine only used to get edited for what save they were on such as my Carter had to be edited in profile 1 for quick play then on a new save for world league? what I'm getting at is if I click global edit will it automatically update him for World Cup, World League and Play now?

And the last question (sorry guys) I know that the different layers in the editor are for different things.. e.g dark skin fellas if they have gloves on they have tattoos and white guys have skins? whats the full list of ones? is there multiple types of tattoos for the different dark skin shades and are gloves, and wrist bands have hidden edits or what not?

Sorry for being a fellas hahaha just trying to get back into the swing of things.. and again thank you so much for taking the time to updating the best rugby game out there lol
cheers legends!

Hey guys love the patch and I sincerely thank you for being the only people to update Rugby 08 since The Intercept King haha! (rugbychallenge is a waste of time) Anyway... It's been a while since I've played around with 08 on PC and need to refresh the mind a little :p

1. Just wondering if I have installed it wrong or is it just a bug that alot of the Northern Hemisphere teams only have half a correct kit.. for example I believe Sale have half their kit (front) but the back of their kit is Bay of Plentys? this happens with all the north teams because they double up with ITM cup teams for some reason? so did I install wrong or is that just in the patch?

2. Alot of place holders in World League? I think you answered this already but was just wondering if you will fix it up eventually haha?

3. Okay so I'm a rookie with the whole editing scene and using Woosah editor but I love different types of headgear! is there a way to assign different head gears (custom ones like Horwills) to the headgear slots in the editor (theirs like 17 head gears and a tape option?) and also is it possible to use head gear on custom faces? aka put headgear on Richie Macaws custom face again?

4. This is the main problem I have at the moment and I believe theirs an easy way to fix it, but I just forgot how haha! the red heads for the likes of Quade Cooper and what not or a custom face shows up as different until you zoom in e.g Todd Clever from USA is bald from the end on view until you zoom right in.. on the last mod (12) I just changed the graphics or something and it fixed the problem.. so Is this possible with your version?

5. Custom screen resolution.. 1366 x 768, I have a hex editor which I just downloaded but have not one clue of how to use it, would anyone be able to help?

6. Noob question but does the global edit button on the editor edit the player for every single format e.g mine only used to get edited for what save they were on such as my Carter had to be edited in profile 1 for quick play then on a new save for world league? what I'm getting at is if I click global edit will it automatically update him for World Cup, World League and Play now?

And the last question (sorry guys) I know that the different layers in the editor are for different things.. e.g dark skin fellas if they have gloves on they have tattoos and white guys have skins? whats the full list of ones? is there multiple types of tattoos for the different dark skin shades and are gloves, and wrist bands have hidden edits or what not?

Sorry for being a fellas hahaha just trying to get back into the swing of things.. and again thank you so much for taking the time to updating the best rugby game out there lol
cheers legends!
1.) its what we have done so far in the northern hemisphere patch there will be a northern hemisphere patch with the proper kits in it
2.) there has been an error with the roster and it haven't updated the world league roster there will be a bug fix with this fixed
3.) im not 100% sure but the headgear option i think only sorts a custom players that you made in rugby 08
4.) i dont know but i think its a game error because i had this error with the trf rugby 10 patch but it fixed after playing it
5.) not sure because i never use it because i dont really need it
6.) world league i think you only need to make the roster the defult one which you can only do with a file you get which you should be able to find in your rugby 08 folder

i hope this will help with most off your problems if there is anything else be sure to ask

Latest posts