• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Fa'atau82's WORKSHOP ::: 2009/10 Season

I do not understand how to put the heineken ball or aplly it to the game or to a team
Please help

I might be way off here faatau, but did i once hear you say that you got o-edit to work on vista? i just got windows 7 and it doesnt work on that either. i assume that it is the same problem. if you did get it working on vista, how did you do so?

Ok, here's the score with O-Edit. It will run clockwork on XP, and it seems to be the best OS to run it on. It won't install on vista, but i have a Vista install that has been made by some clever chap that is very recent and i got it to open, however on my PC (and i have a good one) it was extremely slow, and i mean unuseable.

But that might have been fixed by now. As for Windows 7, i have no idea. I can look for my Vista download for you if i still have it and upload or link to it, but it's probably a waste of time. Hence why i've gone back to XP on my laptop, as i know it will work.

Their is a method to get the XP version to run on Vista.. all it involves is some command line stuff in CMD, though it can work, mostly you'll be very lucky if it solved your problem.

You can run O-edit on Win7 with the virtual PC. It's a winXP virtual PC program.

thanks for you're help. but the first suggestion doesnt really seem worth it? and unfortunatly i have windows 7 home premium which virtual pc doesnt work for. but thanks anyway

Faatau82 says: Try the FIFA forums. They would use o-edit, would have thousands of modders, so some bright spark has probably solved it.. the o-edit calibration to vista/7 anyway

how to make or change collar in the game?

faatau82 says: There is a file, an xml if i recall that has all the coding for the kits. It has collar coding as well. I've never tried to edit it, but that might work. But the best way, and the way i know is to look at a team in the game that has a collar type you want (CCC retro, current adidas, or round neck) extract the kit from the directory (if you are running a patch, if not go by the original game) and then you need to extract the files from the .big file (the shirt front) and you will have a collar file you can import into any .big file (for kits only) you have.

I guess this is as good a thread as any to ask, since I think you mentioned something about it Fa'atau. Is anyone doing rosters for the '10 Super 14 season? I started them but at the time some of the SA and Oz squads were at like 45 players and they hadn't been thinned out yet, plus I got caught up in making a Euro roster, and now I can't find the file so...yeah is anyone on this? Also is anyone doing to '10 S14 kits?

I have made a rough S14 roster. Though it is for MUP WCE. The base roster has only 26 players in each side due to the extended team list, but i will make a full S14 roster, so you can play the S14 with ALL the players selectable. When this will be, i'm not sure.

Can you please upload the latest stuff to filefront or megaupload because Rapidshare won't let me for some reason.

Cheers

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this problem but the current download provider is not letting me download from any of the links, can file planet or another downloading service be used at all?

Cheers

Try Rapidshare in the mornings. It's only evenings where it can be very busy. It doesn't matter what i upload to, someone won't be able to d/load it.

Not yet. Brescia (Calvisano) are relegated so we'd replace them with Viadana. Last seasons kits might be around.

Fa'atau, thanks for all new international kits. But My game crashe when I try USA kits (home).

Hey Fa'atau you don't happen to have an Ulster kit handy? I had a look but alas, no luck.

Latest posts