• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Fa'atau82's WORKSHOP ::: 2009/10 Season

For a little while, as nothing seems to be going on here, i'm going back to patching and playing NBA Live 2003. It's funny, a game that's 5 years older than Rugby '08 is miles ahead in development!

I might finish my legends patch, i have most of it done, if anyone wants to help me with it, like the roster (it's started and just needs faces and stats assigned) and some competition coding, please me know. Thanks!

Would've loved to help out with the roster, but I've got my plate full at the moment, slowly busy updating my own roster patch.

Glad to see you have your old user name and profile back Faatau82!

I will from time to time do some work on legends mod. But for the moment i'll have a break from it. It will be released though, i just get fed up of the time it takes for this game in particular.

Faatau82you can please give the top 14 2010 files specialy for DAX,MONTAUBAN BRIVE,MONTPELLIER ,STADE MONTOIS FOR MUP 1.2. THKS

Hi Faatau82, Please help I am bussy adding new teams to my game. I have already used up all the Hidden Teams spaces and want to replace The user team1 Slot now but dont know how to find the Mini Kit file names, ?????????.fsh or the Logo 4 and logo 6 file names. I have downlaoded procmon but dont realy know how it works. Help will be appreciated.

what is the leguizamon big file because i didn`t find him in the rugbygob!!!!????someone

when i going play with toulouse,the game have bug,how to make for finish this bug?

hello fa' atau iam new. you can repost boot pack in other server who dont was file front. sorry for my bad english but iam from argentina.

man i appreciate ur service to Rugby 08 Modding community man! It's shame that once revisted this site to begin modding u retired i might have a couple questions? Since its been a year and things have change is the supposed Rugby 2012 only going to be released on say Xbox 360 and PS3 etc?

Latest posts