• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Euro 2012

Well, that certainly didn't go the way I thought it would...

Balotelli had a blinder last night... But the man who's the key for Italy is Cassano.

I can now see that Italy can upset Spain in the finals... it's a nice set up... the 2 previous World Cup winners going at it in the Finals...

Balotelli had a blinder last night..

It's one of those you think "has he turned a corner, will he become the player we know he can be" or its a case of going back to his previous self, blowing up bathrooms and the like. We shall see

I love Balotelli. He's everything that's wrong with football, but to such an extent that he's basically a caricature/cartoon character :lol:

I love Balotelli. He's everything that's wrong with football, but to such an extent that he's basically a caricature/cartoon character :lol:

That's a near perfect explanation!

I have him in my Fifa 12 Career Mode team... And his antics is quite funny... He'll fit in nicely in South Africa... Being black and all that...

That's a near perfect explanation!I have him in my Fifa 12 Career Mode team... And his antics is quite funny... He'll fit in nicely in South Africa... Being black and all that...
He is from Ghana actually or his dad is

Please don't double post again. Friendly warning this one.

Well, that certainly didn't go the way I thought it would...Balotelli had a blinder last night... But the man who's the key for Italy is Cassano.I can now see that Italy can upset Spain in the finals... it's a nice set up... the 2 previous World Cup winners going at it in the Finals...
Actually the key man is Pirlo. Give him time and space he will hurt you with those long raking passes. Close him down like Croatia did in the 2nd half with Modric and Italy's attack is closed down.

Please don't double post again. Friendly warning this one.

Sorry I don't do it on purpose but multiple quotes don't work on the phone.

Last edited:
Balotelli I reckon is a nice bloke , just has a huge ego and authority issues.

Just does whatever the **** he wants to and to a certain degree I'd respect that , although he will go out of line from time to time.

Balotelli I reckon is a nice bloke , just has a huge ego and authority issues.

Just does whatever the **** he wants to and to a certain degree I'd respect that , although he will go out of line from time to time.

Apparently he's on The Football Forum (TFF) post all kinds of XI threads...

Awq2G9RCEAEDScp.jpg

Balotelli looked cute there indeed.

Who the hell is the enormous jacked dude... that level of size and definition is not attainable without anabolic use for 99 percent of people...he's a genetic freak

It is yeah my mistake never trust random facebook people again.

Spain running away with this final. Their two goals were both superb passing moves and both beautifully finished. They've shown up for this big style, this could be 4-5 easily.

Spain running away with this final. Their two goals were both superb passing moves and both beautifully finished. They've shown up for this big style, this could be 4-5 easily.

Totally agreed and I'm loving every minute of it, Italo-Canadians are making such a big deal of this, it's like Italy day here even though it's actually Canada Day. I'm hoping Spain can put a few more in the back of net.

Latest posts