• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs New Zealand - 19/11/22

England incredibly lucky, I don't think that try was on and I still can't figure out what Barrett was carded firt
Erm, there was "no clear release", and really... Well, I'm not sure on the rules, but carding then awarding a try for a play later than the card...? Idk if that is even a thing. However, Mo'unga diving in from the side to disrupt that ball, if Barrett doesn't go then Mo'unga does.

I have mixed feelings, we were awful for 60mins. Then we started playing flat to the line with pace.

Nowell needs to be dropped, bring in a younger winger.

Pretty happy with the pack in general

England incredibly lucky, I don't think that try was on and I still can't figure out what Barrett was carded firt
I was a little bit confused, however the ABs had been pretty cynical and largely unpunished on their line for a lot of the game so kind of feels right on balance, I am however biased….

It is a rarity for the All Blacks to look good for 40-60minutes........................................................ I don't know how I feel tbh... I don't have a great barometer on England... I thought we looked good for the first 40, the half could have seen us up by another 5-14 points... But... It really is hard to know what we look like now a year before the WC.

England made a truckload of errors but if they converted at least one of those chances were NZ held out, would have won that crazy as it sounds.

It is a nice change to see England actually come back and not implode the second it doesn't go to plan

I will say, I thought Farrell played well. Whether he was good enough to justify lacking a proper 12 I don't know, but he communicated well with the ref, defended hard and was the only player that looked like he cared in the first 20 minutes. That fast miss-passing that worked in attack at the end is made for him too.

Latest posts