• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England V Wales - 29th May

If we've scored that then Watson and Joseph take all the credit. I wish some of our other backs were playing as well.

This might be the worst I've ever seen Youngs play... Genuinely awful.

Execution and decision making both terrible. Get him off.

If you want a 10 who can't kick for goal go with Cips.

;)

And Youngs proves he can pass quickly. Just a shame it will be the only time in the game.

Jones should find a reason to call up Cips...

Or Slade at 10?

Ford's obviously been affected by his father's sacking.
Very exciting match!

Using Clifford a lot in the line out.

And please tell me why Launch and Kruis with Itoje at 6 would be such a bad idea.

He's not playing badly - just kicking badly.
Besides - you're just concentrating on Ford to distract us all from the root cause of the problem - Ben Youngs

Never thought i'd say this but it's refreshing to hear Stuart Barnes' commentary. What i do find about Sky Sports is that they try to be as positive as possible, not focus on the negatives. I wish the BBC could learn from that, during the 6 nations it's like listening to a couple of school girls bickering to be honest.

He's not playing badly - just kicking badly.
Besides - you're just concentrating on Ford to distract us all from the root cause of the problem - Ben Youngs

What I have said Youngs has been crap. Plenty of times. He has been **** poor for Tigers recently and is doing so with England ATM.

But Fords kicking has been crap.
Kicking has nothing to do with anyone else but the kicker.

Commentary lay into JJ for an uncharacteristic error, but completely fail to mention how poor Youngs has been.