• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v Scotland

that one's held up but I wonder had they previously got it over when Easter charged at the line cause when it was recycled the ball seemed to be on the line

Must admit I've been impressed so far, despite England should have more on the board by now.

I think Care has upped the intensity and the backrow for England have been more than impressive.

try would have killed the game off but even at 12 points ahead that should be too much to come back from for the Scots

15 - 3.

Blair and the Evans' brothers aside, Scotland have no creativity and will most likely lose by 30.

Why can't Scotland play like this all the time? Why do we only bring our A game against England?

granted, not sure we'll see many cards though, with the pace the game is being played some tackles probably look worse than they are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Mar 21 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why can't Scotland play like this all the time? Why do we only bring our A game against England?[/b]

If you call 38% of the possesion and two breaks against the run of play your A game then it must be bleak times indeed...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 21 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
15 - 3.

Blair and the Evans' brothers aside, Scotland have no creativity and will most likely lose by 30.[/b]

To say the problem is a lack of creativity is to miss the forest for the trees. We can't even get hands on the ball, let alone possession in the England 22. When that happens you can start talking about a lack of creativity, because at the moment that is problem #50432/b.

Actually, that should have been a try for Easter and Flutey's try wasn't dodgy, he had contact with the ball all the time.

OK, you take those 2 chances away and the Scots are getting a dicking. If it weren't for some more shocking referreeing (how many Scottish hands are slowing the ball down; does Jonker know anything about scrums?), then we'd be home and dry.

I'm not Monye's biggest fan, but he is having a cracker so far. Great tackle on Evans, big 2 fingers to anyone who thinks England couldn't fill up Gold Silver and Bronze in the rugby 100m.

Also, scots really should have scored from Blair's break...

Impressed so far with Sheridan, Mears (again), Care since he's come on, and the whole backline in particular Flutey and Monye.

Latest posts