• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHIROGUY vs GAYPRACTOR101

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but that way you'd be able to tell who the best player is because the teams are matched the same and no one gets an advantage from the players on it?

still dont know when you to are going to be "playing the game"

Well I dont think they have been on, so they could be having loads of Anal Fun together... especially as I suspect Gay Guy is Pounding Chiro's Ass....

I'd think Chiro would be banned by know if the game was played & Chiro won.

i played him mentally and won.....by not returning his text messages or numerous phone calls he has given up on the challenge and thus i am champion!!!!...

hahahahhaha...nah yup this is still going on...much apologies gg knows aswell as everyone else that i am quite bizzy early on in the year!!!...**** school hasnt even started but ohwell...this will commence...maybe even this weekend...cheerio!

id like 2 add the challenge..if you accept

best out of ten???...

my teams...nz/s.a/fiji/ire

v

yours...eng/fra/aus/wal

nz v eng
sa v fra
fij v wal
ire v aus
sa v eng
nz v aus
fiji v aus
ire v wal
sa v aus
ire v eng

20minute games(10minute halves)
a.i : elite
conditions...no rain
stadia(home/away)...i have no preference

AND...if it is drawn 5-5 split..then we will decide on a game of our favorite team!!...that means having the ability to adjust the teams whole roster from the management menu...(choosing the best possible team) then playing off in the final match...

i accept this....what say you homo?...

signd...chirizzle!

hmm this will be interesting...sum1 should record the event...Although i wouldnt bother playing gg (coz hes a r06 freak) i think just playing him in his room alone would be mentally challenging. The gay aura in the room would haunt you. It shouldnt affect Gaypractor or chiro though lol :D :p

That sounds cool! Though with school starting next week I am really busy at the moment and the spare time I have during the evenings I go out on dates lol! (with guys you ask lol?)

Though you may see me this week at Eden park with a date....ASB stand upper section. Have to go buy a ticket so will let you know where I am exactly. Then we can go into a corporate box and play at half time.

Go the Crusaders!!!!!

Hmmm, this sounds like they are scared of each other, though Chiro may be scared of what may happen after the challange.

scared???...im only scared of failure...i confront loser white people everyday and beat them refusely..ask ripper!!!..

i do not fear a challenge...we are bizzy people you know..gg is a gay teacher and teaches homosexual studies to down syndrome deaf people...i am a nuclear scientist

Hahaha!

Yeah school starts next week so it is a bit busy now........

Though if i get free time i will do some training lol!

I can't see me losing any games at all.

how come my names not changed? and his is?...change it now!!!

i didnt change it in the first place...so f*** off beggar

didnt have to....i demanded it..and it was done

welcome back championpractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts