• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cheetahs v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boondocksaint @ Jun 7 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
cheetha's are the only team tht was robbed by barnes!!
he missed a crucial penalty in the 79th minute when byrne knockd nd both ellis nd hines played th ball in a offside position!#?

Brussow had a blinder tho!![/b]

Everyone suffered at the hands of his inconsistancy for the entire match.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boondocksaint @ Jun 8 2009, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
he missed a crucial penalty in the 79th minute when byrne knockd nd both ellis nd hines played th ball in a offside position!#?[/b]
Yeah, penalty alright.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kato @ Jun 6 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meh @ Jun 6 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shane Williams just played himself out the test team.[/b]

I rest my case total MUPPET
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boondocksaint @ Jun 7 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
he missed a crucial penalty in the 79th minute when byrne knockd nd both ellis nd hines played th ball in a offside position!#?

Yupp I thought they were offside too
But it kinda balanced out because he missed ****-loads of penalties the other way, so you can't really complain. I mean sin-binning Ferris was very harsh, and that turned the match on it's head imo. Ah well, a win's a win I guess, all good experience.

Oh and to the WUMmer who was desperate to prove Shane is a muppet: I found a winger who is about 1,000,000 times more of a muppet than Shane. You might recognise him being a Wasps and Eng;and fan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hKI4ygGWc

;)

Very entertaining game. Well done to the Cheetahs for pushing the Lions so close, desperately unlucky not to snatch the victory but the Cheetahs have never been clinical in those situations anyway.
Heinrich Brussouw had a stormer and the Lions didn't know how to handle him at ruck time. Great player. Hopefully PdV has seen the errors of his ways now! I know his size has been debated on but he really is strong and has a stocky build. He ran straight over Hook.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Jun 7 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh and to the WUMmer who was desperate to prove Shane is a muppet: I found a winger who is about 1,000,000 times more of a muppet than Shane. You might recognise him being a Wasps and Eng;and fan...

;)[/b]

Well done, you pointed out that Sackey is a useless sack of ****. Good thing he won't be playing a Lions test any time soon.

Much like Shane Williams.

Just watched a re-run, and I thought the ref did ok. Brussouw was well within his right to compete at the break-down after tackling his man. He reminded me a bit of Neil Back, whilst other (especially in the NH) players lie there and attempt to slow the play down, he got to his feet and played the ball, as is perfectly legal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jun 8 2009, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boondocksaint @ Jun 7 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone suffered at the hands of his inconsistancy for the entire match.
[/b][/quote]

So yet another glorious Wayne Barnes triumph by the sounds of it.

How is this guy allowed within 500m of any Rugby Stadium still is beyond me.

Because the IRB loves his hand movements when he gives an offence

AND

Cause he ruined the All Blacks chance of winning the last World Cup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 8 2009, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Jun 7 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;)[/b]

Well done, you pointed out that Sackey is a useless sack of ****. Good thing he won't be playing a Lions test any time soon.

Much like Shane Williams.
[/b][/quote]

He was just giving that Kato "muppet" a taste of his own medicine.

Latest posts