• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions

Originally posted by Los Lover+Mar 30 2005, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Mar 30 2005, 02:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 30 2005, 03:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Mar 30 2005, 02:06 PM
Well I believe you of course...but is that good or bad news?

Mine is sweet. Maybe you should get cables or send it back? Cos it sure as hell ain't a prob with this copy.

i'll just put up with saving more often than not

thought about the cables but need the new TV first

maybe for ps3 or whatever holds on the horizon
Yeah I see what you mean....

I reckon you should save for if it freezes...but then if you lose, you should delete the file or overwrite it and instead start again if you lose....it's probably too habitual now to stop.

But I notice that I seem to like this game much more than most (I'd give it a 9 out of 10) despite repeated play and all against AI so far, and I have always played the "if you lose you're out" rules....There were plenty of games I couldn't possibly have come back in had I known I could start again, that I did simply b/c I knew it was lose and you're gone.....massive half-time psyche-ups....edge-of-the-seat after the whistle full-field drives to win games with tries and drop-kicks.....pain-ful, heart-wrenching last-second losses that have created rivalried and NEMESIS match-ups that really lift the intensity....when I pay a good team with the ABS....I watch the haka still...b/c I NEED the lift......

As far as I am concerned not doing this destroys much of the game's enjoyment, mystique and shelf-life. That's just IMO. Certainly this is much easier to do, if you had the gaul to play this way from the start. [/b]
i am with ya man

i play non-stop in 1 player still

i liked the good ole days without memory cards - where u played non-stop just to get thru a season, and to lose in the GF, u'd go crying to mum, or even break something.

these days we have the luxury to "rort save" - except in great games like pes4 (with autosave)

i do not rort save at all.
all my games are sport games
and hence my megafreeze common practise - its a habit for me to never save a game until i go to bed - i just dont want the luxury to re-load if i fail!!!

Nice.

<

After a few days away - I am about to get back into this game! Wahooooo! (Easter long weekend away in Coromandel)....

I will try and complete Ten nations, although my French clash next will be DECISIVE - I lost to Eng who lost to SA, but FR ain't lost to no one and can't go two wins clear of me as they are also racking up bonus points like I am! Damn it!

Then I will start my third HARD level Super 12 and endeavour to make the final (lost 2 consecutive semis in two previous efforts - heartwrenching).

That will take my tally to, hopefully, finger-crossed...!....:

- Hard level = tri nations, ten nations, super 12 and WC - will soon see if teams can be unlocked....will need euro trophy (in finals) and lions tours after that....hell! still heaps...! AND world league (on hard is the true test I know! Had to quit when tried at too amateur a level of play = but will be there soon)

As far as I can see it would be hard level completions as decent gamers will never have touched easy level and never would. I have yet to have one single easy game and never will. It MUST be hard level completions that unlocks them. Otherwise I will destroy Andrew Wilson's life and torch his house...

just jokes....
<

I will use a ballistic missile instead.
<

Latest posts