• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 3

Only sinks, lewies and dommers are really first choice there.
Glad we're focusing on the league

We need to really, but I am surprised we're throwing in the towel so early in Europe.

Had we gone for it tonight and won, we'd have had a home game against a Clermont side that are notoriously poor travellers and Bath who have nothing to play for. Sure, it would have been a long-ish shot but I feel like we've capitulated a little to early.

As it is, I expect our (mostly) reserve team to lose tonight but it'll be a gamble worth taking if we beat Bath and Wasps.

Brett Herron vs Billy Burns. A clash of ***ans that will rock Twickenham and the wider South West London!

Paul Gustard very non committal on Sinckler there, dead right.

Poor old Burns. Actually a really good tackle on Dombrandt who probably identified him as a shortcut to a line break. It's Money johnston time.

Frustrating game to watch. Between injuries and scrums it hasn't got going.

I'd say on the balance, quins look more threatening whereas we look a bit huff and puff and devoid of guile.

That was a lovely try - great to see Billy Burns start to run it a bit more - when he first arrived that ball would have been shipped straight on. He's developing nicely into a good, if not very good 10. [not international level, but may one day become an international squad player.]

Not afraid to put his head where it hurts either. Might not make the tackle stick, but can't ask for more than his best attempt.

I'd say on the balance, quins look more threatening whereas we look a bit huff and puff and devoid of guile.

That was a lovely try - great to see Billy Burns start to run it a bit more - when he first arrived that ball would have been shipped straight on. He's developing nicely into a good, if not very good 10. [not international level, but may one day become an international squad player.]

Not afraid to put his head where it hurts either. Might not make the tackle stick, but can't ask for more than his best attempt.
If I was as slow as Burns I wouldn't run much either.

Are Quins players the most brain-dead in Europe?
Every penalty you just think "Wow, you dumb motherf***r"

Aaaaaand that one ultimately leads to a try.

Looks like a forearm in the phase before. Can't be sure though. Bad defence from Marshall. Don't think he's been great.

If I was as slow as Burns I wouldn't run much either.

I'm not looking him to run all the time, or even half the time, just talking a step or two to stop the drift. He's got so much better at that.

Latest posts