• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Casters VS Montpellier

Yeah, Castres were down but still managed to further their lead.
Nice try for their scrum half, some shocking defence there.

They should have scored that!!! wow

gorgodze intercepted near center and was stopped 10 meters from the try zone... they chose to kick -_-

13-3

Last edited:
great try from Montpelier 13-8 interesting game to watch!

Amateur miskates coming from Montpellier.
Very poor goal kicking v Perfect goal kicking.

That was a very soft red card.
Definite penalty, probably yellow, but red?

It wasn't that high (was marginally high - towards the top of the shoulder area) - no arms, sure, but a red for that?

Never a red. Some night not even give a yellow.
Montpellier just look clueless.

For me that was a definite yellow, very soft red. Castres is a politically irrelevant side, though, there won't be much said about it.

Montpellier played rubbish and why was their 18 not on earlier?

The red card was ridiculous and barely deserved a penalty....their scrum half at 19 played well and was in no way to blame for the malaise that they suffered from all night compounded by terrible discipline.

The game was strewn with errors and I hope that this is not the best of the weekend...................otherwise I think I will have to take up drinking..................there is a thought!!

Dont you just love Pechambert.......................red card for nothing and did not even consult his TJ when WW3 broke out!!

Well done Castres but it only means you have to turn up next week before going on holiday!!

What a rubbish game just annoying and full of mistakes.

Montpellier didn't deserve to win this oneâ€"a shame too considering how hard they fought back during the season after that poor start. Castres will have a hell of a time with Toulouse if the giants are on on their game, otherwise I feel Castres will be in the final.

Latest posts