TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
Huia-Edmonds_2526511.jpg

Brumbies hooker Huia Edmonds has confirmed he will leave at the end of the year to start a two-year contract with Aviva Premiership club Saracens.

According to the Canberra Times, the Vicarage Road outfit gave him an offer "too good to refuse" and the 29-year-old duly accepted the terms.

Edmonds will leave his contract prematurely and is the first Brumby to confirm that he is exiting the Super Rugby franchise. Fifteen more players' deals expire at the end of the current season.

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_6697453,00.html

Suring up a weak area of the scrum with an Aussie front row is a bit like suring up the foundations of a skyscraper with Plater of Paris.

But if the offer is "too good to refuse" - implying BIG money - does that mean that Brits is on his way?

Suring up a weak area of the scrum with an Aussie front row is a bit like suring up the foundations of a skyscraper with Plater of Paris.

But if the offer is "too good to refuse" - implying BIG money - does that mean that Brits is on his way?

Like for like, so could imagine. But then did Brits not sign a contract extension not long ago?

Huia is a quality player, similar to Brits are he loves to run but is probably a bit stronger in the scrum than him.

Only Aus front rower worth stealing right now would be Tatafu Polota-nau or maybe even Ben Daley, Daley will be one of the players that hold the Aussie Scrum up this year I'm hoping.

Only Aus front rower worth stealing right now would be Tatafu Polota-nau or maybe even Ben Daley, Daley will be one of the players that hold the Aussie Scrum up this year I'm hoping.

James Slipper seems a good prospect, did well in the Tri-Nations from what I can remember.

Looks like his brother Manny...

If I was loaded and president of the Montpellier rugby club I'd bring Brits around, awesome player.

I reckon that Venter is replacing P Divvy so wants to bring his best Saracens player home with him...

What about Moore? Alexander? Robinson? Slipper has a good future and did well when he has got on for Australia even though he is very young as Cymro said.

Latest posts