• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

Gman? you follow rectangle head?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As a one off and free - sure. Was not willing to pay £25, don't trust illegal streams (whoever is is not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts) and there was no radio commentary. Was also following on bbc text (but there was a lag).

Gman? you follow rectangle head?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fury's war comment is spot on. Anyway Usyk won he got the decision and hopefully we get the rematch in October. Team Fury need to make lots of changes.
His war comment was stupid, weak and shows what a moron he and his dad are.

The result shows why Fury was avoiding Usyk for so long.

Last edited:
Wait.................................... there's more.

There's nothing like watching the boxing and eating chicken jalfrezi with long grain rice (Out of this world) from CostCo.

June 1st

Saudi

Matchroom vs Queensberry
Eddie Hearn vs Frank Warren
5 vs 5
& USA vs China

Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang

Daniel Dubois vs Filip Hrgovic
Hamzah Sheeraz vs Austin Williams
Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad
Raymond Ford vs Nick Ball
Willy Hutchinson vs Craig Richards

TV Sat - TNT Sports Box Office PPV (UK) - DAZN PPV (UK)

Well that's Wilder retired now I think. Looked like a boy having his first boxing lesson. He's made his money and was quite protected for most of his career so best leave it now.

Dubios carrying on the rebuild with a very good win against the highly rated Hrgovic. Would like to see him and Parker next, Parker has earned a ***le shot and if he beats Dubios he will be online for one.

That's the problem with boxers they just don't know when to quit (Lewis, Marciano being one of the few exceptions). He says this will be his last fight if he lost but it Wouldn't be surprised if Wilder fights AJ next whilst AJ waits for Fury. Just won't get as big a pay day as the pre-Fury trilogy.

Wilder in his current form would be battered by AJ. Had they fought a few years ago it might have been different but Wilder turned it down so we will never know

Dubios v AJ in September! Boxing has turned on it's head in the last year. We could never get the big fights now they are coming thick and fast.

Deontay Wilder won't be calling it a day I'm hearing. Maybe Martin Bakole has found his dance partner.

We got spoilt at the weekend with that 5 vs 5 event.

Deontay Wilder won't be calling it a day I'm hearing. Maybe Martin Bakole has found his dance partner.

We got spoilt at the weekend with that 5 vs 5 event.
Yeah we did. To be honest it all seems to be dropping in now. The man Turkey 🦃 has changed everything

Would be very surprised to see the Usyk Fury rematch in December given how Fury is currently on a massive drinking (and probably coke) bender.

Fury has spoken

"The king will reclaim his throne. Usyk I'm coming for you. The path to redemption is all mine. I know what I have to do, I saw my shortcomings, best believe I am inevitable."

Fury has spoken

"The king will reclaim his throne. Usyk I'm coming for you. The path to redemption is all mine. I know what I have to do, I saw my shortcomings, best believe I am inevitable."
Sounds like Wilder after his second fight with Fury. He's also saying he thinks he won the fight. More stupidity from Fury.

Rumours abound that AJ won't be fighting Dubois in September and will be fighting Fury instead. Just a rumour at the minute but it seems to be gathering pace.

Here's what we know

Eddie Hearn said Anthony Joshua will NEVER fight Deontay Wilder (Talksport Interview) Which is understandable because he'll get KTFO sparko.

Oleksandr Usyk vs Tyson Fury 2 - December 21st rematch in Saudi (Not for Undisputed) Not that it matters.

So we got Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois - September 21st at Wembley Stadium for the IBF belt. AJ always fighting for vacated belt/s. I'm hearing the Gloves Are Off was very tasty.
GRAj_2MWoAAOtsC.jpgGRAuy9qbEAAxKRJ.jpg

Dubois has had a good couple of wins but he gets hit way too easily. AJ is a big step up from Hergovic. Think Dubois will have to go for an early KO otherwise think AJ will stop him if it goes more than a few rounds.

Dubois has had a good couple of wins but he gets hit way too easily. AJ is a big step up from Hergovic. Think Dubois will have to go for an early KO otherwise think AJ will stop him if it goes more than a few rounds.
Dubois level of opposition in his last 3 fights has been much higher than AJs. They have both been active but Dubois has beaten the better fighters in Miller and Hzgovic as opposed to Wallin and a novice from the UFC. Dubois does get hit a lot which might be his undoing with AJ but he's earned his shot (this time anyway) and he does have a chance.

Dubois level of opposition in his last 3 fights has been much higher than AJs. They have both been active but Dubois has beaten the better fighters in Miller and Hzgovic as opposed to Wallin and a novice from the UFC. Dubois does get hit a lot which might be his undoing with AJ but he's earned his shot (this time anyway) and he does have a chance.

He's earned a shot and has bounced back well from the Joyce loss but I think AJ will be his toughest fight to date. He has a big right hand and so has a chance for sure but I'll be surprised if AJ doesn't prevail.

Latest posts