• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bowe named RBS player of the tournament

A

An Tarbh

Ridiculous decision for Bowe to be named player of the tournament but when the RBS insist on having a public vote for the award instead of having a panel of experts ajudicate this is what you end up with.

Personally Bowe wasn't even Ireland's best player and his level of performance did not reach the consistency of Poitrenaud, Jauzion, Trinh Duc, Parra, Domingo, Nallet, Dusautoir and Harinordoquy.

One things for sure French people obviously don't vote in this while the Irish who did are just idiots.

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/16484.php

He undoubtedly had a good tournament but was a winger for a team who lost two games as influential as a player on the Grand Slam winning France team? Definitely not.

It should have gone to Imanol Harinordoquy.

What?
Why?
He had an average tournament, slightly raised by scoring a couple of tries,

Trinh-Duc was my player of the tournament

I thought Tommy was poor in all games except against England, by his standards. But then, his standrads are 'At least one try every single game'. Any of the French players nominated (Possibly except Basteraud) should have won it, and Shane should have been second to one of them.

A big fat LOL to that decision. Imanol by a thousant miles for me. :rolleyes:
I even think this deserves a mexican lolpear:

l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

It should have gone to harinordoquay. he was brilliant in every match. however dusautior was brilliant in defence but it should have gone to one of them at least.

It shows how much rugby actually means to the irish.

Oh FFS... This is what happens when a team has success and then <strike>Jonny come lateleys</strike> "the fans" are allowed to make these decisions. Bowe was lukewarm for the whole thing. Apparently beating the English is still worth something?

Harinordoquy for the "TRF Player of the Tournament"...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Mar 25 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A big fat LOL to that decision. Imanol by a thousant miles for me. :rolleyes:[/b]
Yep I voted for Harinordoquy. Do the French not use the Interwebs?

Anyhoo. We allow the "Experts" to vote and they make a balls of it (Mc Caw player of the year last year). Allow the public to vote and they make a balls of it.

Balls.

Just let me vote. I'll choose the right person everytime. And the person I'm thinking of no1 can ever argue against.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Mar 25 2010, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Mar 25 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A big fat LOL to that decision. Imanol by a thousant miles for me. :rolleyes:[/b]
Yep I voted for Harinordoquy. Do the French not use the Interwebs?

Balls.
[/b][/quote]

We're too busy eating frogs and snails I guess...