• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Billyboy's play area

Hi mate,
I'm thinking of making a Falcons legends team but I'm useless at making jerseys! I wondered if you could help me out and make the kit from when we won the Prem back in 1998, as modelled here by Pat Lam?
I will choose the team as a mix of homegrown stars and imported greats over the last 20 or so years, and, of course, upload it to the FanHub!

Cheers
ZimboFalcon
pat-lam-newcastle-falcons-ru-11-march-1998-hxmpcg.jpg

Hi mate,
I'm thinking of making a Falcons legends team but I'm useless at making jerseys! I wondered if you could help me out and make the kit from when we won the Prem back in 1998, as modelled here by Pat Lam?
I will choose the team as a mix of homegrown stars and imported greats over the last 20 or so years, and, of course, upload it to the FanHub!

Cheers
ZimboFalcon
pat-lam-newcastle-falcons-ru-11-march-1998-hxmpcg.jpg

Hi mate,

I'll gladly get to it as soon as I can, however I have no house at the minute, so no internet at home. If you want to do it yourself, you need photoshop or gimp, a pssg reader and I use paint.net to convert the png files. If you want me to make it, I'll do it as soon as I can, probably in 2 months time.

Hi mate,

I'll gladly get to it as soon as I can, however I have no house at the minute, so no internet at home. If you want to do it yourself, you need photoshop or gimp, a pssg reader and I use paint.net to convert the png files. If you want me to make it, I'll do it as soon as I can, probably in 2 months time.

Well, I'll certainly give it a shot. Mind if I upload a link to the kit on this thread? Of course, I won't if you'd prefer!

Thank you for sharing your work. Btw, 6 nations mod link doesn't work.

Latest posts