• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva stadium seating for 6 nations

dangandan

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Hey guys, i'm planning on being back to see ireland win the grand slam again so i want to start booking home tickets against france and england. the ticket pricings on the irfu site are divided into category 1,2,3,4 with 1 being the most expensive. for those of you who know what the seating is like at the new aviva stadium, what are each of these sections like? is the cheapest category too far back and unenjoyable?

thanks!

I'd say your best bet would be the upper south stand it's got a pretty good view of the pith and is cheaper then the side of the pitch so it would be a category 2 or 3 ticket depending on how much your willing to pay.

Dangandan all seats are good but obviously as you said it is better with category rating but I'm sure the best tickets will be extremely hard to get

Thanks guys, i'll try for the south stand, failing that will end in an irish pub!

Dangandan all seats are good but obviously as you said it is better with category rating but I'm sure the best tickets will be extremely hard to get

Have you actually been in Lansdowne since it reopened, it's a joke, restricted views, lousy access, bars only serving 2 drinks, lights turned off at the end of the game as spectators leave, 15 minutes of a queue to get to the exit after a match, the list goes on, they've spent half a billion euro on the place and somehow managed to come up with something that is worse than the old Lansdowne.

If you have the money go for the tier 2 seats, they should be pretty good in terms of view but as for everything else don't expect too much.

Well I was only on about view for 1 game I was in stands. I had good view and for other I was with Munster but didn't realise view was poor in lower price category

Latest posts