• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew's Thread

Anyone fancy having a crack at replacing the minging Saints away kit with the Saints euro-kit?

Thanks dude!!, in these days i'll begin with the french kits
Cheers

Great to hear that buddy!If you get time, would you maybe have a go at the Aironi home & away kits please?I only made a quick kit and mini-kit using the NZ Moari's kit as a base, and as you would have seen in the patch my effort looks utterly crap compared to your work!LOL

Great to hear that buddy!If you get time, would you maybe have a go at the Aironi home & away kits please?I only made a quick kit and mini-kit using the NZ Moari's kit as a base, and as you would have seen in the patch my effort looks utterly crap compared to your work!LOL

Yes, i can do them. I've free time in these days, but i can't upload anything, I don't know why:wacko:
I will begin tonight the kits and will upload them when i can solve the problem:p
The Aironi kits made by you are really good dude:bravo:
Cheers

did you do the mini kit aironi ?

Because hooker2 have do it i don t know if you use the same team of us (brescia) i post the files png for you import in your files.

1. how can i import them?
2. can you do a patch to add bucharest oaks in the trf rugby 10 patch? or tell me how can i add the kits (which you will make them if you can or how can i take them from the mup v1.2), mini kits and how can i change the emblem. the players i know, with the woosaah rugasmic editor 08.

did you do the mini kit aironi ?

Because hooker2 have do it i don t know if you use the same team of us (brescia) i post the files png for you import in your files.

No, i din't. Excellent less work:p

1. how can i import them?
2. can you do a patch to add bucharest oaks in the trf rugby 10 patch? or tell me how can i add the kits (which you will make them if you can or how can i take them from the mup v1.2), mini kits and how can i change the emblem. the players i know, with the woosaah rugasmic editor 08.

You just need to extract them in the Rugby 08 folder.
I don't make patchs, but you can ask to Tomgordon and I can do the kits

Where can I get the new Welsh kit?

Is in the Jamaica's thread

Maybe the next week, sorry but I was really busy in the last days

Latest posts