• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks V Wallabies, Hong Kong, October 30th

What a try!!!!

The Wallabies the better team in Hong Kong, no doubt.

He deserves to get it.

Steven Donald just proved why he should never ever play for us again. I told you Larksea, he ******* sucks. Nothing but **** since he came on.

an UNDESERVED win by the wallabies, nearly every single point they scored only because of an NZ mistake and not because of any play they made, the only try they really made was the last try, every other try only came because of an nz error. once the rust of playing little to no rugby since the tri nations wears off NZ will be dominating.

Great win by Australia. They are definately going to put up a good fight in New Zealand this World Cup. O'Connor is the man, such a fantastic player and IMO should be the main goal kicker.

Good game Australia. I'm extremely disapointed.

Stephen Donald. Thank you for coming back, Larksea is right on the mark, you're brillaint. Rolland showed why he is world class yet again.

Can we send Donald home?

Is this possible? Can they just take him out the back of the stands and shoot him like a racehorse with a broken leg? He just once again had a shocker for the AB's and cost us a game. Kick the ball into touch you piece of ****.

an UNDESERVED win by the wallabies, nearly every single point they scored only because of an NZ mistake and not because of any play they made, the only try they really made was the last try, every other try only came because of an nz error. once the rust of playing little to no rugby since the tri nations wears off NZ will be dominating.

Absolute rubbish. It was the pressure of Australia which made New Zealand make those errors.

donald was ok but those last few kicks of his cost nz, Toeava also had a terrible game, i think he had the worse game out of everyone

Absolute rubbish. It was the pressure of Australia which made New Zealand make those errors.

i know people australian supporters and sympathisers are gonna say this, but its the truth, australia should be worried that nearly all their points only came from nz handling errors after nz were dominating them

Last edited:

So what you're saying is, because the Wallabies capitalised on the All Blacks' errors, the All Blacks deserved to win, or at least draw?

So, why did they pick Stephen Donald again? Because he just pulled his usual tricks and lost the game.

Stephen Donald. Thank you for coming back, Larksea is right on the mark, you're brillaint. Rolland showed why he is world class yet again.

You're kidding right?

Stephen Donald is a useless c u n t.

What doesn't he understand about

KICK THE ******* BALL OUT!!!!

I think I can say with confidence Stephen "I am Useless" Donald should be booted from the team and replaced with Slade or even Cruden.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Donald did crumble under pressure but he held the burdon and tried. Even if Donald did get that kick the Wallabies would still have played slighty better Rugby in my book.

His passing is brilliant, as good or better than any other 10 in NZ
His positional kicking is accurate and long, either in play or from a penalty he's getting as much or more length than all the other 10's in NZ
That one bomb he kicked in that last game was nigh on perfect
His goal kicking is fantastic
Even his worst critics dont question his defence

That one comment of yours makes me wonder if I should just ignore your posts.

IMO carter is a very gifted player, the worlds best. But how long has it been since carter kicked or passed as well as donald has since he came back from injury?

Donald doesn't do things the same way many other 10's do. But he's taller than the likes of Carter, Cruden, Slade, Brett & Delany so to me it's no suprise.

Just wanted this to be remembered. Now New Zealander's, we've lost. Let's do it graciously, and only persecute our own. Start with Donald.

Sorry for stating the obvious, but we are gonna be so screwed next year if Carter picks up an injury >.> .

Damn you Donald.

Edit: Oh and such a lame day... both Auckland and the AB's lost in the freaking final play of the game.

Latest posts