• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adopt a team

Huckleberry, have you got any video links to SA half-time pom-pom girls in the S14? I was raving about their gold bikinis on another thread, and was told to put up or shut up.

Sorry I don't have any video's links of our S14 BABES!!!!!!
But it would be nice if we get some videos :D :D :D

So who is supporting a second team?.

I'm supporting the pumas. :cheers:
[/b]

I'm going to adopt the Fijians. They've had quite a few problems in recent years - with drunken brawl, coaching crisis, being destroyed by the other Pacific nations - but I'd like them to upset some teams (ie. the Welsh!) plus they have some great entertainers

Ok, well i've said before Wales first and foremost and anyone who plays against New Zealand.
But i'm also gonna make an adoption.

I hereby adopt England as my 2nd coutry.
Neighbours to my Wales.
Home nation of many of my friends.

Come on Wales...come on England!

Ok, well i've said before Wales first and foremost and anyone who plays against New Zealand.
But i'm also gonna make an adoption.

I hereby adopt England as my 2nd coutry.
Neighbours to my Wales.
Home nation of many of my friends.

[/b]

I've died and gone to heaven!!! :bana:

Usually, my policy is that if England get knocked out I switch my alleigence to another Lions nation. So I'm adopting the other three nations in the Lions as well as Japan.

Watch your back Lora and R_C! Japan are gonna do...er...something to Wales..um..sometime...er..I'll get back to you on that one. :huh:

I have no shadow of a doubt that were Japan to put every resource they had behind rugby and got HUGE popularity behind it then Wales would be in SERIOUS trouble.

[/b]
Crawler.

WATCH OUT AUSTRALIA AND WALES!

08.jpg
[/b]
... is that the Can-Can?

im just happy that this asian team has finally decided to fully utilise the JAPANESE potential and not the white men expat potential.

looking forward to seeing daisuke ohata perform

im just happy that this asian team has finally decided to fully utilise the JAPANESE potential and not the white men expat potential.

looking forward to seeing daisuke ohata perform
[/b]

The JRFU's President Yoshiro Mori, ex Prime Minister, known as "the shame of Ishikawa" in Japan and responsible for more gaffs than Dubya and the Duke of Edinburgh put together, LOVES his rugby more than a burly Kiwi farmer (or "hairy stupid white man" as he would call them in his press conferences, the cad) who has a lock of hair from every All Black player ever to have played. He has made some some good changes in staff and really did allot of lobbying for more interest from the iRB into Japan's plight about being stuck in Asia with no hope of developing to join a bigger competition.

Hopefully in the next ten years we can see the TOP LEAGUE develop into a fully professional league and Japan develop further. John Kirwan is the man to take em' forward I think.

Other than supporting England, i'll be shouting for Argentina, Italy, all the pacific islands and anyone playing Wales. If none of those sides win i hope France win the trophy.

....who has a lock of hair from every All Black player ever to have played
[/b]

You joking?Some Japanese Ju-ju or Voodoo? Is that why the Kiwi's just can't seem to lift the Webb Ellis?

<div class='quotemain'>

....who has a lock of hair from every All Black player ever to have played
[/b]

You joking?Some Japanese Ju-ju or Voodoo? Is that why the Kiwi's just can't seem to lift the Webb Ellis?
[/b][/quote]

No, its because the ABs always had Yoshiro Mori playing on their team. You see He may be absolutely nuts about Rugby...but he was awful at it when playing at University :lol: So when the ABs were finishing a flowing move and they looked to see where the last pass was going to....it was always going to "the shame of Ishikawa"! :D

Due to my lack of faith in Brian Ashton and the way the RFU are determined to destroy English club rugby, England will be my second team in this world cup behind the ABs.

1) South Africa
2) Argentina
3) Romania

Always liked the pack play of all these three teams - South Africa are my favorite southern hemisphere country with the Pumas a close second, underdogs and under-supported Oaks of Romania always impressed me what they can do with limited resources plus produce great players like Balan, Tincu, etc.