• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Putin hasn't mastered diplomacy how are things with Georgia now after you invaded them?

Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers (killed soldiers and officers) and received an adequate response. The Russian army did not occupy it, but simply selected weapon.

And we did not bomb Belgrade Tbilisi as you ...:cool:

Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers (killed soldiers and officers) and received an adequate response. The Russian army did not occupy it, but simply selected weapon.

And we did not bomb Belgrade Tbilisi as you ...:cool:

Yeah of course they attacked Russian peacekeepers! who were keeping what peace? Putins got you all under his spell just like Stalin did.

Yeah of course they attacked Russian peacekeepers! who were keeping what peace? Putins got you all under his spell just like Stalin did.
It is a fact that the Russian peacekeepers base was shot by Georgian tanks, killing several dozen people.

They did not have anything in return other than RPG and BMP. They were shot from a distance.

And Putin? We like it in Russia, as well as your Churchill, Stalin ...:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes because Churchill was a mass murdering megalomaniac like stalin and Putin

and the Crimea? I suppose it was Russian peacekeepers attacked then too?

Thanks to Stalin, I speak Russian, not German.

Just for that Stalin is worthy of respect.

You know, we all understand because of what happened the deterioration of life.

Due to the Crimea where 85% of the population and Russian because we helped Russian Donbas.

They asked federalization and state status of the Russian language, but sent against them the army.

In the Primary Chronicle, the account of Vladimir's baptism is preceded by the so-called Korsun' Legend. According to this apocryphal story, in 988 Vladimir captured the Greek town of Korsun' (Chersonesos) in Crimea, highly important commercially and politically. This campaign may have been dictated by his wish to secure the benefits promised to him by Basil II, when he had asked for the Rus' assistance against Phocas. In recompense for the evacuation of Chersonesos, Vladimir was promised the hand of the emperor's sister, Anna Porphyrogenita. Prior to the wedding, Vladimir was baptized (either in Chersonesos or in Kiev), taking the Christian name of Basil out of compliment to his imperial brother-in-law. The sacrament was followed by his marriage with the Greek princess.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Kievan_Rus'

And this is our answer to your sanction ...

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ru/2015/02/western-sanctions-and-russian.html

I'm not making excuses before you, I try to explain it to you.

Russian is not $ 100 that would be all like ...:cool:

[video=youtube_share;NyiEaSzpdMk]http://youtu.be/NyiEaSzpdMk[/video]

And this Crimea.

If a fool Khrushchev gave the Crimea in 1956, do you think this humble Russian?:cool:

And this Crimea.

Do you think we kneel because of your sanctions?:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, as Draggs said eariler guys, take this to the right thread. This one isnt for discussion of that, its for talk of Serbian Rugby.

Ta
All the guys, I shut up.;)

Thanks to Stalin, I speak Russian, not German.

Just for that Stalin is worthy of respect.

You know, we all understand because of what happened the deterioration of life.

Due to the Crimea where 85% of the population and Russian because we helped Russian Donbas.

They asked federalization and state status of the Russian language, but sent against them the army.

In the Primary Chronicle, the account of Vladimir's baptism is preceded by the so-called Korsun' Legend. According to this apocryphal story, in 988 Vladimir captured the Greek town of Korsun' (Chersonesos) in Crimea, highly important commercially and politically. This campaign may have been dictated by his wish to secure the benefits promised to him by Basil II, when he had asked for the Rus' assistance against Phocas. In recompense for the evacuation of Chersonesos, Vladimir was promised the hand of the emperor's sister, Anna Porphyrogenita. Prior to the wedding, Vladimir was baptized (either in Chersonesos or in Kiev), taking the Christian name of Basil out of compliment to his imperial brother-in-law. The sacrament was followed by his marriage with the Greek princess.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Kievan_Rus'

And this is our answer to your sanction ...

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ru/2015/02/western-sanctions-and-russian.html

I'm not making excuses before you, I try to explain it to you.

Russian is not $ 100 that would be all like ...:cool:

It was Stalins paranoia that nearly cost Russia the war against Germany, he purged the red army just before the invasion cutting off the command structure costing the lives of millions of red army soldiers. He insisted red army formations fought where they stood enabling the Wehrmacht to encircle vast Russian army groups, it was only when he backed off and let his generals fight that the Red army started to win. You owe him nothing if he had carried on regardless you would be ruled from Berlin.

Are you so naïve?

guys can we please not ruin the thread, This will be a good topic which someone could give us some interesting information about Serbian rugby and it turned into a Russia vs Georgia thing which isn't relevant or needed in the thread so can we please cut it out.

- - - Updated - - -

wait i posted this in the Serbian rugby thread, why is it here ?

If you don't respect the nation's culture then don't go there. Hence why you won't see me in Saudi Arabia or wherever any time soon.

Completely agree, why move to a country with know intention of integrating ? Could it be the freebies ?
We are far to soft on people, when someone arrives and asks for political asylum, because they feared for there life in their own country we have to question why they crossed border after border and safe haven after safe haven to get to utopia aka benefit Britain, if they really wanted to escape their homeland surely the Italian Riviera , The Spanish Costas or the South of France would be a more pleasant place to set up home than a sink estate in wet and windy uk

Except to claim benefit's in this country you have to have lived here for x amount of time and usually paid something into National Insurance. But don't let that stop the scaremongering, just like the fact whilst there are scumbags out there most people on them actually need them and they don't help much at all.

---Updated---

This is why they comes here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate

Because they have a high chance of finding jobs and thus paying into the tax system.

Also despite that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

Net migration is higher for Spain & Italy rather than United Kingdom.

I'm not saying people concerns are unfounded but your argument pretty much is.

Last edited:
Except to claim benefit's in this country you have to have lived here for x amount of time and usually paid something into National Insurance. But don't let that stop the scaremongering, just like the fact whilst there are scumbags out there most people on them actually need them and they don't help much at all.

---Updated---

This is why they comes here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate

Because they have a high chance of finding jobs and thus paying into the tax system.

Also despite that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

Net migration is higher for Spain & Italy rather than United Kingdom.

I'm not saying people concerns are unfounded but your argument pretty much is.

My argument is not unfounded your blinded by left wing propaganda.

My argument is not unfounded your blinded by left wing propaganda.
Ah yes left wing propaganda also known as facts and figures way less accurate that heresay and conjecture. Next you'll be telling me vaccinations cause autism.

Ah yes left wing propaganda also known as facts and figures way less accurate that heresay and conjecture. Next you'll be telling me vaccinations cause autism.

Lies damn lies and statistics, or open your eyes and look around you.

What do we think about Russia and the situation? I think some of it has been fabricated by the West

What do we think about Russia and the situation? I think some of it has been fabricated by the West

I think its being watered down by the the west because they know they would face public anger if they really knew how bad the situation is and there isnt the stomach to face Putin no matter how much he behaves like a certain Austrian bloke with 1 ball. Much better to keep us worrying about a bunch of murderous idiots in Syria who we are being told pose a real terrorist threat to Britain which if true marks them down as the most useless terrorists in the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.