• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Price fixing in supermarkets and energy providers. Yet we are taxed more on a much bigger national debt. Wonder where all the money is going?

I'm not involved with the law so maybe someone could clear this up but what is the point of this that isn't covered under existing legislation?
Reading the Secret Barriters books, there is none it drives the criminal justice system loopy.

There are sometimes when its required like when upskirting in public was not covered under voyuerism in the sexual offenses act in these cases it really just requires an amendment to existing law, as happened with that.

But yeah 99% of the time the offence is already covered under something else and it just complicates stature book.

So Israel bombs and kills Iranians in a consulate situated in Syria and it's Iran who is condemned for potentially responding?
I mean, it is Iran. lol.

I would t say condemned (though I can see why you used that word to be fair)

Sleepy Jo is just letting them know what's what.

Pretty sure they are completely different organisations who really don't like each other.
Sorry I thought you were joking in your original post are you saying Hezbollah haven't been firing rockets at Isreal?

None of the Arab governments or proxies give a **** about Palestine unless it suits them politically. What they all do have in common is hating Jews, though, which is what I was getting at.

I don't like Netenyahu but I also don't like Iran using proxies to do their dirty work instead fronting up and owning their actions/agenda. When Israel bypasses the middle man and hits back at Iran directly I have no sympathy for them.

Sorry I thought you were joking in your original post are you saying Hezbollah haven't been firing rockets at Isreal?

None of the Arab governments or proxies give a **** about Palestine unless it suits them politically. What they all do have in common is hating Jews, though, which is what I was getting at.
Israel are firing at them as well but with more success.

I don't like Netenyahu but I also don't like Iran using proxies to do their dirty work instead fronting up and owning their actions/agenda. When Israel bypasses the middle man and hits back at Iran directly I have no sympathy for them.
Has Iran ever tried to hide the fact it doesn't like Israel and would everything in it's power to hurt them?

Has Iran ever tried to hide the fact it doesn't like Israel and would everything in it's power to hurt them?

Mouthing off about wiping Israel off the planet is one thing but getting groups in other countries to do their dirty work is another. They're fooling nobody and are asking for trouble.

Latest posts