• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs France - 10/03/24

Yep, way too early (unless it was Wales stepping back and fooling the ref)

… Refell and Tomos Williams both off and both playing well. We bring in Lloyd and a past it Gareth Davies. The lack of depth is massive there.

It's the latter. France just aren't getting the decisions up front - all match they're being told to play it after Wales collapse or stand up.

I'd guess that if they're arguing the point, they feel that Wales stepped back rather than themselves pushing.
Bloody front rows

Any reason why the ref is refusing to penalise Wales in the scrum? Bizarre.

commentator on international feed just said penned doesn't look like he should be making those line breaks.

The guy would be a pro in whatever sport was popular in the region he was born, an absolute freak.

No pen advantage?

2 Welshman straiypast the ball and fall over, take an age to get out of the way.
Not a word.

I don't blame the French for getting frustrated.

Would love to see a territory chart for the 2nd half, feel like 90%+ has been inside the Welsh 5m

Pearce worked so hard the last redzone time to be in-goal to get a look but missed a knock on because of the pad. So then he gets scared this time and misses the grounding cause he was in field of play. Still my favorite ref though.

Held on, got back up, should be a pen to France on the half way line

**** me, same type of evidence as fra-sco and France win again

Poor kick choice, even if Adams caught it there was so much hang time France just drifted across

Latest posts