• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs France - 10/03/24

Is Costelow the long term plan for 10 because he seems to cost Wales more than he gives them?
He is seen as the successor to biggar. I'm just not as convinced as others are here . Id like to see Jarrod Evans have a run at it

Is Costelow the long term plan for 10 because he seems to cost Wales more than he gives them?
I wouldn't say Costello or Lloyd are. Both overhyped before the tournament, but both not this level in the slightest.

We used to feel like we had a 10 factory here in Wales but I'd say that applies more to the back row now. Sheedy coming back to Cardiff will be interesting.

Did he propel himself after the tackle?
Genuine question

ETA looks close, but good, don't think the tackle takes any momentum out, and 2nd player lands on him, rather than robbing him of forwards momentum

I called double movement as well to be honest. Guess the weird shape he made when he propelled m suggested to the ref it was placement rather than drop and go again.

Is Williams really that stupid, manhandling his opponent right in front of the ref?

If Tomos doesn't know why he's been pinged, he's a bloody idiot.
He twice literally threw Le Gerrec away from the scrum

I feel like they've made groundings way too complicated. Is it touching their hand when it touches the ground? yes or no?

Ball certainly bounced like it wasn't under control

Latest posts