• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023 U20 World Championships

Why was the 10 winding down the clock on the kick?
Not like it's almost half time or they've a man in the bin or whatever
He was literally looking over at the clock watching it tick down

Again another huge gap. It's either a lack of awareness or they are just being lazy but it's really not good enough.

Credit where it's due, the try was absolutely brilliant play from France.
Yes, we had 5 players with their arms down, looking to tackle 3 Frenchmen- but the pass was so ballsy and so accurate.

Ah the good old English tradition of one guy being on a completely different wavelength to the rest of the team, who just watch them get isolated.

Cheeky little play, that
I was about to say they really should've taken the three

Is it my imagination, or is Harris playing FH for everything bar place kicking?

Seems to be taking all the kicks from hand, primary kick-off receiver, and often first receiver in open play at least

Handbags, but also a couple of times going in on the player on his back.
No punches or kicks I can see, but... Unnecessary

England fully deserving of their lead. France 1/8 in the betting before kick off... not liking the backwards steps they're having to take.

I struggle to see where Tuilagi will finish playing

I think if he lost some weight, toned up a little (He could lose 12 lbs and be massive still) then he would make a deadly 8
as is currently I don't see him as a lock at 6ft 5 I locks of that height need to be work horses, at his weight he needs to be like Skelton height.

If not then maybe he should be playing Loosehead

I struggle to see where Tuilagi will finish playing

I think if he lost some weight, toned up a little (He could lose 12 lbs and be massive still) then he would make a deadly 8
as is currently I don't see him as a lock at 6ft 5 I locks of that height need to be work horses, at his weight he needs to be like Skelton height.

If not then maybe he should be playing Loosehead
I reckon they trim him right down once the novelty of him being 24 stone and 18yrs old wears off and put him at 8

Latest posts