• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Hoping we keep him around for longer than that.

I know he was shown round Welford Road and we only had the cap to get him on injury dispo but with Veainu back in a few weeks im pretty sure it didn't work out. Maybe its a Mermoz type signing and we will announce him for next season...(im hoping)

I know he was shown round Welford Road and we only had the cap to get him on injury dispo but with Veainu back in a few weeks im pretty sure it didn't work out. Maybe its a Mermoz type signing and we will announce him for next season...(im hoping)

Nah we had the chance to sign him and it was all good till Tigers pulled the plug on it. MOC wanted him.

Next season is highly unlikely.

I suspect the Haley thing is to do with negotiations with Cordero, who does want to be abroad next season.

Nah we had the chance to sign him and it was all good till Tigers pulled the plug on it. MOC wanted him.

Next season is highly unlikely.

I suspect the Haley thing is to do with negotiations with Cordero, who does want to be abroad next season.

Well if the board said 'No Matt, backs already have the cap, we're spending on 4-8 now' im all for it.

Haley abroad?

Cordero joined exeter. Good for him/them, but i think Leicester or Munster would have suited him better.

Whatever happened to you guys and Mermoz he was hot **** when he first came on the scene?

Whatever happened to you guys and Mermoz he was hot **** when he first came on the scene?

He did well for us at the tale end of last season.

Signed for Falcons and got injured ££££££££

Dave Attwood has gone to Toulon on loan for the rest of the season
Looks like there's an element of mental health to this. Bear in mind, he's been injured for about 16 months.
105_0_1517596564.jpg

105_0_1517596596.jpg

Dave Seymour - Retirement

I'm changing all the forum colours to black for the next 7 years as we officially go into our mourning period

Dave Seymour - Retirement

I'm changing all the forum colours to black for the next 7 years as we officially go into our mourning period

If there's one player that I associate with Sale, then it's Dave Seymour, one of club rugby's best back row forwards.

Brookes leaving Saints at the end of the season, destination unknown.

Maybe this might reinvigorate him to become the player he once threatened to be.

Latest posts