• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Italy vs Scotland (22/02/20)

And the main tackler (Richie?) Was lying in the way.

That said, last time Scotland were on the attack italy were so far offside they were standing in front of their own posts when they should have been behind the line.

Polledri just let Italy down there, twice. Shame, he's done well aside from that.

Must be very frustrating for Italians, it's not like they're uncompetitive (starting prop was an issue, bad day at office?) and do a lot of good things but can't seem to get points. Seem to be progressing, would love to see a strong Italy but like Scotland likely need more than 2 fully pro sides.

Italy have been woeful at the breakdown. Scotland getting away with murder but it's helped by the general shockingly poor Italian rucking.

Italy must have the worst completion rate of opportunities of any team in the world.

Erm, how was that not crossing/blocking?

Italy losing a bit of direction after the half back change.

Fair enough, wonder if it will spark Italy a bit as there was a high tackle and I'm not sure there was much intent to tip like that....

Just as I'm typing that looked like Scotland should be down a man now too? Can't rewind or was it something of nothing?

Wouldn't mind seeing that boot to Polledri's head again - he's not the kind of player to make a meal out of it for no reason

Ref lost any control of the scrums long ago

Thought he may have got flipped on his neck with head trapped? IDK. Definitely need to see it again. Commentary said boot but I didn't catch it properly.

That'll learn ee for typin on ere

I think it's time for Italy to be kicked out of the Six Nations. They really contribute very little to nothing.

Hastings took his time running that in and celebrated a bit too much considering they need another for the bonus point.

I think it's time for Italy to be kicked out of the Six Nations. They really contribute very little to nothing.
Think that's a bit unfair, could actually see something silly happening like they manage to get some points from their decent attack (deserved some this game really), put more bodies in to breakdowns like they have this second half to disrupt and frustrate a chasing England to close out a match on the last game of the 6N.

(:)

Italy nilled twice in 3 games. It's time we stopped this "Italy are improving" ********, they are **** whipping boys who offer nothing to the competition other than who can thrash them the most.

Latest posts