• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs France (10/03/2019)

What's the point in calling use it and then allowing another five seconds?

Jordan Larmour might suffer from Iain Madiganittis I'm afraid. Seems to consistently make bad decisions or mess up when the pressure is on.

TMO going beyond his remit by giving a "decision" rather than advising. Lucky it wasn't anything contentious. French pack getting manhandled. Inexcusable.

I thought downward pressure didn't exist?
If holding the ball downwards pressure isn't required, if touching the ball in goal however you need to use downward pressure. That's according to the world rugby rulebook. I think there was downward pressure in this case however

If holding the ball downwards pressure isn't required, if touching the ball in goal however you need to use downward pressure. That's according to the world rugby rulebook. I think there was downward pressure in this case however
Thanks.

Being thrown a bad pass from Murray that he never should have received because he was the second man in a 3 on 2?

On my first viewing it looked like he gathered it when he shouldn't have and then got turned over.

I'll need to watch it again.

On my first viewing it looked like he gathered it when he shouldn't have and then got turned over.
Murray passed it to him, it was a terrible decision by Murray. If he'd done it right Stockdale or Larmour were in.