• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs France (10/03/2019)

How are Ireland not offside at every french breakdown, if Courtney Lawes was offside against the ABs then Ireland are undoubtably offside at almost every Ruck.

Murray is bad. He chucked it into that French forward to cover his inability to play rugby.

Great worked try, needed to convert a chance, now will France have some sort of response. I don't want them to get 0

How much back chat from Ireland? What happened to captain only?

Is this the first game you watched this tournament?

Lol clearly not in the middle of the field I can semi forgive it but it really is allowing Ireland to maintain constant pressure and prevent France really leaving their 22, love the way it was called out on one occasion, it clearly wasn't as it was in front of the French players foot.

Would love for an international referee to grow some pubes and penalise sexton or Murray for backchat

I'd love to see any team ever penalised for backchat that isn't from the captain. I've never seen it personally. Ireland have been very vocal this match for some reason, ref has had to point it out to Best twice now. Can a ref actually take action, like award or reverse a penalty?

How much back chat from Ireland? What happened to captain only?

O'Mahony is pack leader and captain only is completely at the refs discretion.

Also totally right to stick up for his players.

Ringrose makes such a difference.

Edit: totally forgot about Best but the discretion still stands.

I'd love to see any team ever penalised for backchat that isn't from the captain. I've never seen it personally. Ireland have been very vocal this match for some reason, ref has had to point it out to Best twice now. Can a ref actually take action, like award or reverse a penalty?
Happens in the premiership a lot

I mean Hartley got red carded in the first half of a grand final for it

Surely that should be a yellow. Really dangerous.

They were lucky to avoid one in the 22 as well.

Latest posts