• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 4: Australia v Argentina (15/09/2018)

To my mind the No. 5 Lavanini hit on Folau is the tackle of the season. Have a look where he comes from at the last ruck. After 80 minutes of hard graft in the 2nd row. Game on the line. The ground he had to make to get there; the judgement as to what was required; the impact of the hit......a tremendous effort.

To my mind the No. 5 Lavanini hit on Folau is the tackle of the season. Have a look where he comes from at the last ruck. After 80 minutes of hard graft in the 2nd row. Game on the line. The ground he had to make to get there; the judgement as to what was required; the impact of the hit......a tremendous effort.
Yeah but Folau shoulda just passed it for a 100% try. Muppet.

Agree 100%. Most people are blaming Folau too much and not giving Lavanini enough credit. He came out of nowhere.

Latest posts