• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2018 Rugby Championship All Blacks squad

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...-blacks-are-mouldy-in-comparison-to-crusaders
kiss of death for the mounga argument. if markReason supports it then its gotta be wrong or not beneficial for ABs
always funny how mReason keeps calling for hansen to step down or that he's a bad coach. u can measure how successful the ABs are by how much mReason rants trying to convince everyone that all this ABs winning is wrong

like this littel tidbit i found "Winners of the past two World Cups, the All Blacks have lost just eight of their past 100 test matches to be the most dominant team in international rugby history."

And this is a cogent argument for what? Doing the opposite of one click baiter says? Not that I've got anything against the block, but you seem to be polarising Hansen's tenure.

And this is a cogent argument for what? Doing the opposite of one click baiter says? Not that I've got anything against the block, but you seem to be polarising Hansen's tenure.
and rightly so. hansens got an awesome winning record. i think hansen knows whta he's doing

Latest posts