• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 8: Bulls vs. Jaguares (15/04/2017)

Jagaures were sloppy from the start and the decision to start Iglesias in a must win game is looking highly questionable.

There is J in spanish xD but we pronouce it like a Y...yo-ha-ness-burg haha

Kramer is a beast. Also at this pace we will lose by 15.

I feel I am watching the Jaguares season go down the toilet here. The pack is physicsllly quite limited (except for the locks and Creevy) although are good with ball in hand. Plus there is too much inconsistency of selection in the backs. Best hope the Sharks have a dip in form.

Hard to say where the Bulls are with this performance.

Horror. We were deluded to think we could make the play-offs.

The team hasn't learned much from last year except for improving the discipline a bit. And scrums and line outs, even our own, are just painful to watch.

The team looks more legit no doubt about that. Solid overall but lacks a lot when we dont play Sanchez or Hernandez.

Again we try to off load when we should not or we dont off load when we should. Also some players are just not up for this level of play.

Senatore my god every week it gets worst. We miss so much ISA.

Only read the results. So it seems the Jaguares and Stormers couldn't manage to do each other a favor this week.

Horror. We were deluded to think we could make the play-offs.

The team hasn't learned much from last year except for improving the discipline a bit. And scrums and line outs, even our own, are just painful to watch.
Couldnt have said it better myself.
Horror is the perfect word to describe our form/performance

Why do the Jaguares seem to be tired all the time? I know that in Pretoria there are 1200 m above sea level, but ...
We lost in a very bad way against a very bad team but I still hope the team will react soon.

It wont. Lions will be loss. Then here maybe we start going strong again. If we end having another season like last year we should stop wasting time with Perez and hire some one that can do the job.

Finally!!

I told you guys the Bulls are a different team at home. So happy with the win! A much improved performance, our pack set the tone for the victory, and how good was Nyakane in the game? Winning 3 turnovers when it seemed like the Jaguares were on the attack.

A much better show in our defense. Jan Serfontein, Piet van Zyl and Handre Pollard did a big step up in their own performances for this game.

Congrats on the win H. Not to take anything from your victory, but i sincerely believe it wasn't the bulls who stepped up nor that playing in Pretoria made a difference. We were just appalling. No excuses. We were poor on defense and literally clueless on offense.

Latest posts