• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Ireland vs England (18/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only saving grace is that we've played worse than this and still won, this tournament

Our pack are playing best they've done all championship. Sean O'Brien looks like he's rejuvenated. That is why you need a player like O'Mahony and the other 3 can't all play. Just the different qualities.

What's that about? Make the lineout impossible to contest and half time gets called.

Just plain boring. I know that we have a big rivalry and all that and we both care about winning but is it really worth it when game's look like this.

Let's just to Dublin and roll over again and let the Irish shag us in the arse. FFS England where is your pride

Simply not good enough boys. Turn the screw and execute.

Wow what's going on ? Just got back in at 35ish minutes and Ireland have had 75% possession ....

WTF is up with the English forwards? They are so slow, not getting in the Irish faces and NOBODY is doing anything to slow down Irish ball. When we do get the ball we aimlessly kick it away or do a 1 out pass to a static forward...

Utter shambles. If you want to see a "bottling it" performance, this is it. Literally not a single thing done correctly.

Eddie JoOOOneS has A Shiny faCe

Time to enter the Vunipolae

Hope it works....

Not sure of all the rules in the Six nations. Can someone clarify if Farrell used all his shoulder charges up or does he get some more for the second half?

Uncanny that Ireland could within the space of 6 months deny two sides the record of 19 consecutive wins

We know England are capable of playing horrendously and winning games of rugby. That's the only thing stopping me punching walls right now

It's just funny how on some days we just get a series of errors like that and some you just don't. Ireland had theirs last week and today its our turn.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are Ireland making so much ground in the tight against our biggest forwards..

Definitely forward from Daly but I'll take it.

What are you doing Cole? You brainless oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts