• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Australia v South Africa (10/09/2016)

If this isn't given them Kerevi will be quite rightly kicking himself.

Edit:

Silly for that not to be given if it's ruled as simultaneous. I'm supporting SA, but that should've been given.

If this isn't given them Kerevi will be quite rightly kicking himself.

Edit:

Silly for that not to be given if it's ruled as simultaneous. I'm supporting SA, but that should've been given.

TMO Ben Skeen has this exactly right...

[TEXTAREA]LAW 22.3 BALL GROUNDED BY AN ATTACKING PLAYER
(b) When an attacking player who has possession of the ball grounds the ball in in-goal and simultaneously contacts the touch-in-goal line or the dead-ball-line (or anywhere beyond), a 22m drop-out is awarded to the defending team.[/TEXTAREA]

It should be like cricket. Ref has to make a call on the field before referring and its up to the TMO to overturn it. If insufficient evidence then stick with original call.

Was really looking forward to this game, but so far it's been disappointing IMO.

Etzebeth is so dirty

dirty dirty dirty dirty

He always has problems with someone

The Aussie 10 intentionally ripping Etzebeths jersey, what a muppet. Etzebeth has such an attitude problem though, he's always having a ****le with someone. 5 mins after returning from a yellow and he's right back to being a tosser.

The Aussie 10 intentionally ripping Etzebeths jersey, what a muppet. Etzebeth has such an attitude problem though, he's always having a ****le with someone. 5 mins after returning from a yellow and he's right back to being a tosser.

The people suggesting he should be made captain are muppets.

Caps off a good performance from Foley at 12. He's surprised me. Good patience from Oz and a well deserved lead. They should close this out now.