• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Argentina v Australia (08/10/2016)

Back on topic. Hopefully Argentina pulls through on this one. Would be good to see them get a win.

tetaz chaparro out of the game due to a shoulder ingurie..

No Sanchez. Massive loss. I don't think Arg will make history. Oz run out of ideas against the solid defences of Eng, NZ and SA but the Puma defence isn't in that league. Foley / Cooper tandem has gone a little flat but I think it will be Oz by 9-12.

No chances this time, very poor Puma side. I hope at least not to be trashed. Someone has tickets fot tomorrow match? Cheers for us...

CuLJUszWAAAYX4X.jpg

Long shot, at best.

Yeah, there are a millon of reasons. Or Euros... I don't remember very well....

Head of Arg Union saying that something needs to be done to prevent southern Hemisphere nations losing players to the north. I'd imagine any profit from this will go directly to player retention and salaries. Might explain why Leguizamon is so keen on it in recent quotes.

Argentina should make hay while the sun shines. If pound sterling continues to fall sharply this won't be anywhere near as profitable this time next year. They should maybe consider France which has the stronger and more stable currency for next year. No idea if the French public would be as interested in such a fixture as the English are though.

Southern Hemisphere really should be doing everything in their power to get Japan into tier 1 if they are looking for a sugar daddy to protect them from the NH.

Just read this thread now and going back to the rivalries I'd have thought we were Argentina's biggest rugby rivals. I for one admire but detest Argentinian rugby and always like to see them lose. I'd cheer for the Aussies over anyone but Ireland too.

Haven't watched much of the RC but today is a hungover day of rugby and I'm looking forward to the tests.

Historically, i'd have to say France.
The rivalry with Ireland is only because we've met a disproportionate amount of times in WCs.

I've watched rugby all over the place and i can count with the fingers from one hand the times i've see a non australian support australia. I have no problem with them at all, but good lord people do not like them.

Latest posts