• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Olympic Games, Rio

Can we throwill in a towel? I've seen the boxers do it in a similar circumstance.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuuuuu

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shut up Baldermourt

TBF considering this GB team had fuk all time together to get to the gold match beating teams like NZ (Okay not hard), Argentina, South Africa is fair enough i guess.

this has been like 4-2 years in the making for Fiji.

TBF considering this GB team had fuk all time together to get to the gold match beating teams like NZ (Okay not hard), Argentina, South Africa is fair enough i guess.

this has been like 4-2 years in the making for Fiji.
Oh yeah totally we've punched above our weight here Fiji are completely deserving on this.

Only thing that will ****** me off is the inevitable football arsehole supporters who will be having digs at rugby due to this, Like any UK football team has made a final in the last 20 or so years.

Oh yeah totally we've punched above our weight here Fiji are completely deserving on this.

Again trouble is all the casuals will not know that.

Since NZ lost to Fiji only by 5 points, would that make them the second best team?

Only thing that will ****** me off is the inevitable football arsehole supporters who will be having digs at rugby due to this, Like any UK football team has made a final in the last 20 or so years.
Try semi final. I think the last time we made a final was 1966.

- - - Updated - - -

Since NZ lost to Fiji only by 5 points, would that make them the second best team?
Nope we beat them.

Yep, GB getting thumped. But the offloading ability of the Fijians is a joy to watch.

Yup NZ sucks.

I imagine this is how Fiji feels when we play them at 15s

Fiji's flag has our so technically 1/4 of the gold medal is ours.

- - - Updated - - -

Sympathy try.

Latest posts