• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll believe that when I see it.

Dont want to be 'that guy' but I really don't trust Tiger's to get him into a state where he can keep fit.

i think Tigers (and specifically Cockerill) have one agenda and that's the Tigers >>>>> everyone including England.

i think Tigers (and specifically Cockerill) have one agenda and that's the Tigers >>>>> everyone including England.

Oh yeah, that's what I think too.

There is something very odd going on in their S&C department though.

Oh yeah, that's what I think too.

There is something very odd going on in their S&C department though.

How nearly all the injuries we have, have been done on The pitch.

Cole got injured last year training with England.

Parling got injured last year training with England.

Slater got injured training with England.

Croft keeps having freak injuries.

One thing Leicester do is keep injury info to themselves or release very vague info.

The board had an independent inquest into it all and it came back fine.

unless you want to give specific info on the S&C team and the injuries.

Remember Cockers is different to the S&C team, and also of course he is going to be Leicester ----> England, as will be every other DOR worth his salt for them it should always be their job and club over England.

Dane Cole wasn't injured with England - his injury was only noticed with England because symptoms appeared - It wasn't an acute injury.

Yeah, Dan Cole was wear and tear. Not helped by not getting a break, lions tours etc. But also not helped by Cockers playing him for 80 mins every week.

And injuries on the pitch are not necessarily isolated incidents. Poor S&C can leave you far more open to injury in any situation, be it on the pitch or in training. Over train, and things may go Ping! during the more intense match situation.

If Tigers have yet another awful start of season next season, then I think they have to start wondering what's going on in pre-season, because it starts to be a trend.

Of course, but when things just happen at the start of the season, several seasons in a row, you have to wonder.

Of course, but when things just happen at the start of the season, several seasons in a row, you have to wonder.

2 seasons bit of a difference.

Also signing like Rizzo, Loamanu, Camacho, Matera, Thorn don't help the stats as they were injured before they came.

2 seasons bit of a difference.

Also signing like Rizzo, Loamanu, Camacho, Matera, Thorn don't help the stats as they were injured before they came.

Hence my comment the post preceding that one "If Tigers have yet another awful start of season next season, then I think they have to start wondering what's going on in pre-season, because it starts to be a trend."

And as I said the board have already done a i dependant inquest into it already. So they have taken action.

So that's the second England player Burger's put out for the season after Ben Morgan.

Sorry for the pedantic post but I think it's a bit of a stretch to say Sinkler is an England player - he's not really in contention.

not seen the burger tackle, is it bad?

It was what it was - a "cannonball" tackle, it wasn't the most heinous example of one, but there's either a genuine attempt to wrap around the legs or there isn't.

The same thing that Sinckler himself got a ban for not two weeks prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts