• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 ITM Cup] Round 5

I'm just going to pretend that this round didn't happen....

It was even worse than that. Time was expired when that final scrum was packed - all Tasman had to do was kick the ball out and they would have won. Instead they they tried to score a bonus point try, which cost they the match. It was stupid rugby by them, so I have no sympathy for them what-so-ever!

At the ground this was not apparent and I didn't find out about the stupidity until I got home.

We don't a have big screen at Trafalgar Park, just a digital scoreboard and the clock was wrong.

Dumb, dumb, dumb rugby!

At the ground this was not apparent and I didn't find out about the stupidity until I got home.

We don't a have big screen at Trafalgar Park, just a digital scoreboard and the clock was wrong.

Dumb, dumb, dumb rugby!

I assumed that was the case. Look on the bright side though. At least you don't support a side in Blue and Gold.....

Although Waikato are coming fifth in the premiership, they've already played four of the other five premiership teams (three of which look guaranteed to make the semis), meaning they should have an easier run in than the others. Of course the difference between the premiership and the championship is not that great, but still!

...did i ever tell you guys i was actually born in Hastings?.....the great thing is i can swap to Hawkes bay and still support the highlanders...

Latest posts