• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Wales vs Scotland (Round 5)

if that is true then vern would have to change alot off things

Mark Dodson's off his rocker. Just insane plan to come up with; no-one takes his 4 year plan with any seriousness. He'll go the way of Roger Draper did at the LTA with his crazy, ambitious plans for British tennis.

dougie fife going off ? i thought he's the best they're i dont know how the scotland fans are still cheering and jumping

So much for the infamous French/Scottish accord....

Or is England winning the 6N so hard to take? :rolleyes:
it was actually more off for Brian o'driscolls last match. hoping ireland wins the championship for his last match

I don't wanna jinx things, but at least it's still only 44-3. Wales were closing in on a point a minute at one stage.

This is Scot Johnson's last game with Scotland, yes?

I'm really liking Canada's chances against Scotland come June :)

Same here, player availability will be important as long as we aren't fielding a comically depeleted backline like we were against Ireland I'll be licking my lips. DTH I know is out and won't be playing and I think Evans is touch and go to recover from an injury by that time.

All gone a bit scrappy. Scotland keeping it tight and putting pressure on the scrum, understandably. Wales looking a bit disjointed at half back.

I think Warbs has been unlucky, had his hands on the ball a few times and the ref allowing a little more time for the ball to come back.

All gone a bit scrappy. Scotland keeping it tight and putting pressure on the scrum, understandably. Wales looking a bit disjointed at half back.

I think Warbs has been unlucky, had his hands on the ball a few times and the ref allowing a little more time for the ball to come back.

Yeah it seems Wales are willing to let this one run out and all the substitutions has ruined the continuity, 20 minutes ago Scotland's record defeat was very much in the question but I think this one will just fizzle out now.

I don't wanna jinx things, but at least it's still only 44-3. Wales were closing in on a point a minute at one stage.

This is Scot Johnson's last game with Scotland, yes?
it is johnson last game and thank god

*Stretches* Weeeell, I'll see you guys in Paris. Final weekend has been bit of an anti-climax so far, but Ireland vs. France was always gonna be the main course.

On the plus side, this game has done wonders for my fantasy team...apart from Stuart Hogg.

EDIT: Ooooohhh, Scotland...no consolation try and an injury to rub salt in the wound. Roll on Mr. Cotter.

Last edited:

Latest posts