• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Italy vs England (Round 5)

That's the points difference gone.

You kind of felt that might happen considering how loose the game has been.

Guess I'll be cheering France later then!

Yay! Think that helps Ireland quite a bit, England were looking likely to pass their points difference there

Classic Ewis.

Bearing in mind the last 3 away games against Italy have had a margin of 4, this is an impressive result.

Farrell to 12: what a brilliant idea...

the amazing thing would be if England go ahead of Ireland in pts diffence by just 1 point. And Ireland then beat France by 2. :lol:

Totally ****** opportunity (albeit with 7 minutes to go)! England should have, could have and would have made it interesting had they used their heads more, not been so quick to just offload (not something you could accuse Manu of) and made better use of their substitution....now all Ireland have to do is win and we have to sit through the match in Cardiff.................and as I write another try butchered with Attwood's superb break meeting with no support runners anywhere....he is a second row chaps!!

I fear that what we have learnt here is that England have improved as a team but have a way to go to find the necessary "head", all round leadership and all round positional class to really challenge NZ and SA as yet......next year may we see a similar advance and maybe, maybe, the RWC could be interesting.

And there goes England's chances of getting a better points difference than Ireland. Farrell such a c*ck

England's terrible discipline is what prevented them from putting a bigger score on. Too hasty, trying to rush things and making basic errors.

Latest posts