• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2013 Junior World Championship

Australia's team.

<article></article>
Pity neither team has their star back.

EDIT: Tom Rees part of Sky's coverage.

EDIT EDIT: Worst rendition of Ireland's call ever?

Last edited:
Encouraging start 3-0.

Apparently Adam Boland is 90kg. 40kg lighter than his opposition. That deserves serious respect, is getting the better of him as well.

EDIT: Really like Scholes really smart player just like his footballing namesake. Pretty sure that pass was flat.

As I type he gets a nice try.

Great kick by Daly. 10-0

Last edited:
Aus have really got the benefit of there being no TMO. 10-8 coming up to half time.

Not surprising. You guys have a 6 nations for the U20's. Our guys are lucky to play a few games before flying out, this will be their first competitive game together. ARU doesn't have their priorities right as usual.

Good performance not our best but happy enough with how it's going.

Some big lads coming on for Australia now.

decent crowds I must say. Look larger than last year in South Africa.

Not surprising. You guys have a 6 nations for the U20's. Our guys are lucky to play a few games before flying out, this will be their first competitive game together. ARU doesn't have their priorities right as usual.

Why isn't there a 4 or 5 Nations U20 competition in Oceania?

That winger is fast.

Leavy playing very well but shouldn't have attempted the offload.

Why isn't there a 4 or 5 Nations U20 competition in Oceania?

NZ and SA have their own U20 comps locally and are probably satisfied with that. Because no one wants to pay for the travel costs involved in an international competition of this sort. Any U20 tour of the region will be funded privately, not by the union involved. Sad isn't it? Hopefully someone wakes up soon though because we're falling behind you guys in the NH.

Egh, that was stupid from Leavy.

Don't let Northam bak in the game leads, he's lightning.

Well trying an offload well into the opposition half doesn't usually result in a try. Very unlucky.

Yeah but that was bound to give possession away, he threw it blind!

Well I threw a blind round the back pass yesterday and it resulted in a try...

Anyway it's a win not bad, also not reallt an upset Oz weren't great.

Now, I forgot these matches were on but...

EDIT EDIT: Worst rendition of Ireland's call ever?[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm thinking of some of the gos I've heard and it must have been absolutely appalling.

I tuned in for the end, heard them say nice things about John Donnan - how did he, Scholes and Joyce go?

Latest posts