• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013] Currie Cup: Round 3

Not saying he is bad with the rules, just the way he acts. His stuck-up appearance is so freaking annoying. A referee should never be the center of attention, but with Jaftha that's always the case.

I don't know mate, I don't think he is as full of himself as many other referees.
Decent referee, not overly biased or anything. Actually, I feel that sometimes he is a bit quiet when dealing with players.

Well, we got the win, but it was close. For a second I was afraid they were going to let the Sadie push slide. Luckily, the attack by the Cheetahs ended within 2 phases, otherwise the TMO could not rule on it.

15-18 win. I am happy with it! When on the road, you take any win possible.

Pity the Cheetahs lost their lead. Was so hopefull they would win, ah better luck next time.

Results today:

Griquas 19-20 Western Province
Blue Bulls 23-62 Golden Lions

Nice to come back from holiday finding WP top of the log
Need to watch the Lions Bulls game, wtf happened there?

Nice to come back from holiday finding WP top of the log
Need to watch the Lions Bulls game, wtf happened there?

We got a proper assrape!!

Apparently Pine Pienaar and Santiago Phelan attended the same coaching clinic last week...

What a weekend. Both Griquas and Cheetahs lost. Quiet dissapointing

WP top of the log with a measly points difference of 2 LOL. I'll take it though we are going t have to play some rugby sooner or later if we are to retain our ***le.

Will have to watch the Lions vs Bulls game. Couldn't believe the score line although the Lionss are a team that can hugely inflate a margin the rare occasion they manage to get on top.

WP top of the log with a measly points difference of 2 LOL. I'll take it though we are going t have to play some rugby sooner or later if we are to retain our ***le.

Will have to watch the Lions vs Bulls game. Couldn't believe the score line although the Lionss are a team that can hugely inflate a margin the rare occasion they manage to get on top.

Our youngsters are just not there yet...

Jono Ross is not a good captain. He just rolls over and takes the punches, he has no backbone.

And Pine Pienaar is probably the worst coach the Bulls ever had!!

Also, the Bulls are really sad, as this is Wynie Strydom's last week at the Bulls...

So what does Ludeke do now, only work half a year, why is he not head coach and Pine his assistant?

Not saying he is bad with the rules, just the way he acts. His stuck-up appearance is so freaking annoying. A referee should never be the center of attention, but with Jaftha that's always the case.
Did he f*** over the Sharks again?

So what does Ludeke do now, only work half a year, why is he not head coach and Pine his assistant?
They got Matfield as their attacking coach and Slaptjips as their backline coach. Hardly suprising

Last edited:

Good question, although, Pine has worked with the youngsters during the Vodacom Cup.

The Bulls problem isn't attacking, it's defending!!

If its your defense then the problem is your attack as most tries are scored from errors made when attacking.

How can you attack when you have to defend the whole time and don't have posession???
Its not how much possession you have but what you do with it. Chiefs don't see much ball and they won Super Rugby. Most tries come from opposition mistakes.

Latest posts