• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Semi-Finals

SO'B rumoured to need a minor op.

FFS.

Still, in some ways I'd rather he didn't tour and got the summer off, so it may be a blessing in disguise. But short term, ********. We desperately need him against Glasgow.

What situation are you referring to?

Don't know the full details but there's a reason Peter Nelson has been seen less than McIlwaine and Andrew...

Mark Anscombe was one moment of Robbie Diack indecision away from leading Ulster to the Pro 12 ***le last season. One moment of recklessness by Jared Payne denied Ulster a very strong chance at winning the Heineken Cup this season. I see no reason why he should be fired but I suppose Ulster fans see the impact of his coaching more than I do.

Forget last season, Ulster have gone backwards at an alarming speed.

Whether it be the appalling lack of red zone creativity, the many surrender monkey performances in the Pro 12, the complacency that has tinged several performances (see failing to get a TBP at home to Montpellier), the red mist that has accompanied Sarries and Leinster (forget the cards, just count the penalties in the opening quarters of both... then consider the cards), Ulster have done a lot wrong this season. On the evidence we'd have probably blown the Heineken Cup elsewhere.

For my money, there is ample reason to doubt him based on the pitch... its the off the pitch stuff that should lose him his job though.

Latest posts