• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2 PS3 PICS! These are real too!

if ps3 had a built in hard drive it defeats the purpose of them making their memory card slots......ps3 and xbox2 have decided that both are going to scrap the built in hard drive.....pretty clever as ppl have to buy memory cards.....though i like the idea about usb slots

one question though.....if i have a ps3 and i put in rugby 2005 on ps2 will the graphics be better?

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 28 2005, 01:46 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but i sure that i had read somewhere that the PS3 had a hardrive or built in memory card like XBox. If i am right then these are definately fakes cos they both have memory card slots?
I don't think it has been confirmed that the PS3 will have a hard drive. The only thing that we know about it is it's processor.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 28 2005, 10:34 PM
one question though.....if i have a ps3 and i put in rugby 2005 on ps2 will the graphics be better?
Does Jonah Lomu look better on the ps2? (Don't take this as sarcasm!
<
)

I think Rugby 2005 will run better on the ps3, (i.e. slighty improve the loading times) but I can't see it improving 'Graphically' It may smooth out the few rough edges though!

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 27 2005, 11:15 AM
This looks more like the ps3!

ps31uf.jpg
I first saw that about 6 months ago. It was a very early guess at what it would look like.

Thats probably the best looking game console ive ever seen - even if its just a fake mock up

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Mar 27 2005, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Mar 27 2005, 08:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 27 2005, 04:59 PM
Im getting the ps3 cos the power lead incident for xbox could happen again..........and im a sony fan
<
What power lead incident?

I never heard of any 'power lead incident' (which is worring as I worked in EB for the first 6 months of it's release).
<
[/b]
this just proves how little the employees at EB know about the industry

a. the release dates are 70% false - put forward to get a pre-order and steal the sale
b. no nothing about specifications for pc games etc
c. do not even care

here's the source champ

maybe u can print it out, and put it on ur EB's stores window\

Email This Story
Print This Story
Click Here To Enlarge Image

xbox
Related Links

Xbox

Microsoft Recalls Xbox Power Cords

Recalls Affects Millions Of Consoles

Feb 17, 2005 12:03 pm US/Central
SEATTLE (AP) Microsoft Corp. said Thursday that it is recalling 14.1 million power cords for its Xbox game because they can catch fire.

The software company said 30 customers have reported fire damage. Seven Xbox users burned their hands, while 23 reported smoke damage or damage to their carpets or entertainment centers, Microsoft said.

Peter Moore, a corporate vice president, said the company has known about the problem for some time and spent the past several months gearing up for the recall by producing more cords and making other arrangements.

Everywhere except Europe, the recall affects Xboxes manufactured before Oct. 23, 2003. In Europe, it affects those manufactured before Jan. 13, 2004.

Overall, the flaw affects about 70 percent of the approximately 20 million consoles sold, Microsoft said.

Customers can order a free replacement cord by going to www.xbox.com. Until a new cord is delivered, Xbox users should turn off their game players when not in use, Microsoft said.

Moore declined to say how much the recall will cost the company

Originally posted by ninjapirate@Mar 29 2005, 12:49 AM
wait.... where does the controller plug in?
<
Supposedly next gen stuff is the era of wire free controllers!
<

IF the ps3 has USB ports - this could mean u could download mods off the net and transfer!!
cool eh
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Apr 9 2005, 11:19 PM
IF the ps3 has USB ports - this could mean u could download mods off the net and transfer!!
cool eh
<
Wait the PS2 has USB Ports - for eye toy etc. Maybe u can do this on the PS2? Anybody try it?

yeah theres already usb ports on the ps2!

............who wants to try it out?...........

If you look closely the pics of the first PS3, looks like a picture of it was taken whilst it was in a trainstation or shopping mall or sumink. the reflection I mean.

And have you noticed that the first screens, have the proper marks on them unlike the other one, like the dvd symbol etc on the top.

or am i seeing things...I think not.

Latest posts