• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox 360 or ps3

As many of you know already, Xbox 360 is my preference...I used to be a big PS2 fanboy but after it kept breaking down time after time after time, I needed a change and thats where my Xbox crystal came in..

..Ever since then I have been playing Xbox and Xbox 360 ***les with total joy!

Xbox live IMO is the best multiplayer experience you could possibly find at the moment, and will be for a very long time. I have spent many a long night playing with people from around the globe, mainly on Halo 2, 3, PGR 2, 3, 4, GOW, Call Of Duty 4, Guitar hero 3 etc.

After a long days work slaving away in a factory I can't wait to spend 2-3 hours kicking American ass, and there is also a rumour going around that Quake 3 Arena (The Dreamcast classic) will be available on Xbox Live Arcade pretty soon aswell.

So if you want my advice stick to the X360, better variety of games, better online experience, and probably more eco-friendly for all them wildlife freaks out there :p

An Xbox 360 isn't just for christmas, its for life :p

Now thats what I'm talking about! An Xbox 360 fan who knows how to highlight his machine without running down his opposition. Mind you Saint Helens was much the same.

Great post Goth Power!

Well, I reckon he's 100% right.......back in August when it was done, lol. Great stuff, Sanzar!!!

I found this a few days ago and thought it would be interesting to share here

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/cont...8018_681920.htm

skip down to the bottom of page 1. it's about how sony have cut the cost of making the ps3 in half from $800 (assume US dollars) to $400. this may or may not lead to further price cuts down here in aus/nz land but perhaps it might. also sony are forecasting their games division will turn a profit proabbly around 2009.

As opposed to a third of all 360s from the first two years, which have expired their whole lifespan.

Ahem.

Now thats what I'm talking about! An Xbox 360 fan who knows how to highlight his machine without running down his opposition. [/b]

http://ganjataz.com/general-********/images/by-GT/forum-shitz/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Well getting shot in the back over and over again wore thin, so I'm going to do unto others as they do unto me, lol.

What can I say, you've shown me the way to peace between all consoles, Mite, :p!

I found this a few days ago and thought it would be interesting to share here

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/cont...8018_681920.htm

skip down to the bottom of page 1. it's about how sony have cut the cost of making the ps3 in half from $800 (assume US dollars) to $400. this may or may not lead to further price cuts down here in aus/nz land but perhaps it might. also sony are forecasting their games division will turn a profit proabbly around 2009. [/b]

It's already pretty cheap in Japan actually. I'm over here till August and the thing is about $400 Au already! And considering you can play games from anywhere on it I think I'll be picking one up before heading back to Aus.

Communism allows fun these days, does it? ;)

Good to see you around again Sanzar.

well the x360 has put the handbrake on, and there is nothing good looking coming out

i am not sure what ps3 exclusives are coming - but now is the time to pounce on releases, as the x360 has nothing at the moment

i still play fifa every night, and a bit of cod4 - but its wearing thin...i even went fishing in rapalas last night

cant wait for bully, NFL tour could be one to watch also

Communism allows fun these days, does it? ;)

Good to see you around again Sanzar. [/b]

I'm following the chinese model of communism - that is, I'm keeping the red flag and authoritarian power, but then running everything else like the evil capitalists :p .

i played the burnout demo and its a fun game

but i prefer racing sims -

i need a mix of forza2 n burnout - say 'destruction mode' in forza2

I've decided to call for some help from this forum. I have no idea if anyone will come to my aid in this thread, but hey, who know, lol.

Here's my thread on the PS3 Forums:

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=118980

Yes, go on have a laugh at my sad attempt, I know I deserve it, lol. [/b]

Not at all, you're outnumbed here mate, so why not lol?

But, as the local PS3 pundit, do you think you could tell me what kind of games it will be offering in the next year or so? As I said I'm considering buying one before going home, but I had previously considered buying an XBOX360 as well... What kept me away from the 360 was that to me it really only offered good FPS ***les exclusively (something I feel the PC does 100 times better, and recent release of "Crysis" - game so good it has defecated on the face of the mediocre HALO 3 and then proceded to smear it into all available orifices - seems to have vindicated this). But what does the PS3 (apart from all the Blue-ray stuff) offer in terms of exclusivity? What type of games will be it's bread and butter would you imagine?

Oh and CA, for the love of god... shave the handlebar mate.

Hahaha, lol! Was proud of my effort!!!! Was meant to change that pic ages ago.

Latest posts